Donald Trump North Carolina Rally Tomorrow

He has to sell that oiled snake before it causes him to catch a contraband charge and a week in the hole.

I can't wait to hear what he has to say. Of course his rallies are generally pretty repetitive but sometimes he needs to be and they're all pretty good.

Prediction: He'll talk about how he can't talk at his trial (which is standard procedure), how the jury selection process is unfair (it's not), how if he loses the 2024 election it will be stolen (it wont be stolen) plus various rants about windmills, how he wont fund schools that mandate vaccines for things like polio, etc.

Trump will be here. Awesome. Im going to celebrate by throwing my hiking gear in my truck and head the opposite way into the mountains for the weekend. I’ll let you know if I can smell him.

Prediction: He'll talk about how he can't talk at his trial (which is standard procedure), how the jury selection process is unfair (it's not), how if he loses the 2024 election it will be stolen (it wont be stolen) plus various rants about windmills, how he wont fund schools that mandate vaccines for things like polio, etc.
Don’t forget the need for a law preventing illegals from voting even though that’s already the law.

Jimmy Kimmel!

Forum List

Back