Donald Trump North Carolina Rally Tomorrow

5 bucks says he goes off the rails into batshit crazy land in the first 5 minutes.

Well, I know what Trump will be discussing at that rally - Kamala Harris and how she didn't "earn" her way to the Presidency.
It just goes to show you, just how desperate the Dems are - as they have been all along...

Maybe President Trump can hire the Angels to keep order with a big crowd.

Mick Jagger hired them back in the day and they effectively neutralized a prospective assassin.

1721789957817.png

10 bucks says you were batshit crazy 5 minutes ago and you'll still be batshit crazy 5 minutes from now.

I don't know how old he is but if he's young enough he'll still be batshit crazy 5 decades from now.

Well, I know what Trump will be discussing at that rally - Kamala Harris and how she didn't "earn" her way to the Presidency.
It just goes to show you, just how desperate the Dems are - as they have been all along...
Sounds more like showing how desperate trump is. He thinks coming up with a new insult to call someone is more important than coming up with a policy to help Americans.

Sounds more like showing how desperate trump is. He thinks coming up with a new insult to call someone is more important than coming up with a policy to help Americans.
For someone who hates Trump...it can be said that, it's "fitting".
By the way, it's never insulting when you have the facts. And he has been talking about policies at his rallies. You just seem to ignore them and him altogether. And to that, that is quite insulting enough coming from you. Why would you want to insult your own intelligence? Oh wait....you have none. Got it!

For someone who hates Trump...it can be said that, it's "fitting".
By the way, it's never insulting when you have the facts. And he has been talking about policies at his rallies. You just seem to ignore them and him altogether. And to that, that is quite insulting enough coming from you. Why would you want to insult your own intelligence? Oh wait....you have none. Got it!
Sorry, I really tried to give trump the benefit of a doubt and give his ideas an honest evaluation. That ship has long sailed. He has nothing worthwhile to offer, and I won't waste any more time trying to find reason in anything he says or does.

Forum List

Back