Donald Trump Vows To Change Libel Laws To Sue Journalists

I wonder why liberals are so worried about what Trump says.
Ever since the Hussein won, they've been telling us that the GOP will never win again. That the party of "old white people" is dying. They keep telling us far right wingers don't have a chance.

So why all the fuss?

Having fun, kiddies?

Enjoy it while it lasts.

It ends January 20, 2017.

After which you'll be on the Back Bench for at least 4 years... maybe 8... maybe more.

Enjoy.

The Constitution does not, as you put it, "end". Nor does it take a "back bench".
Not the Constitution...

Liberals.

Check the topic ---- Amendment Number One.

Written by Liberals, granted, but still.... not going away.
The implication being, Liberal arrogance, and LIberal political power, are being sidelined on that date; not the Constitution.

The implications being.....an enemies list. And targeting of the press if Trump doesn't like what they say.

I ask again, why would libel laws need to be 'opened up' if they already apply to journalists who do what Trump is accusing them of?
Oh, hell, I was just poking fun at the juvenile antics seen on the first couple of posts... Trump cannot change such laws without Congressional and SCOTUS approval, and that's not gonna happen.

Having fun, kiddies?

Enjoy it while it lasts.

After which you'll be on the Back Bench for at least 4 years... maybe 8... maybe more.

Enjoy.

too funny!!! you crackers are becoming the minority , now go sit in the back of the bus and learn your new roll

One of the - perhaps many - reasons that whites are becoming a minority is that abortion for whites and out-of-wedlock births for blacks is encouraged by the horrifically misguided liberals.

Fools like guno don't seem to realize that as she celebrates the idea that the white race diminishes, so does the source of food stamps and other assorted freebies the liberal left and brain damaged idealogues claim as their right.

If and when the whites are in a REAL minority, the likes of guno can go to such prosperous and rich countries like Somalia, Togo, Burkina Faso and Zimbabwe to provide the meal tickets, food stamps and other assorted freebies the diminished white society is no longer able or willing to provide.

Fools like guno should remember that it is wise to be careful of what you wish for. It might come true and bite you in your skinny black ass.

This moron has no clue and the ignorant flyover rubes cheer even more

At a rally today in Texas, Donald Trump said that if elected president, he would push to significantly change libel laws so he and others can sue journalists who write stories he finds “dishonest,” apparently not concerned with the Constitution’s First Amendment protections of free speech and the freedom of the press.

this guy is ignorant Shit stain which doesn't say much for his supporters

On this matter I agree with Trump. The media is an exclusive lapdog of the Democrats and liberalism. Thus, they violate the trust we put in the Press that was strong enough to protect them by the First Amendment. Trump' s plan doesn't go far enough. I'd have the Freedom of the Press clause stricken altogether. It serves no purpose anymore; they violated our trust.

Last edited:

At a rally today in Texas, Donald Trump said that if elected president, he would push to significantly change libel laws so he and others can sue journalists who write stories he finds “dishonest,” apparently not concerned with the Constitution’s First Amendment protections of free speech and the freedom of the press.

On this matter I agree with Trump. The media is an exclusive lapdog of the Democrats and liberalism. Thus, they violate the trust we put in the Press that was strong enough to protect them by the First Amendment. Trump' s plan doesn't go far enough. I'd have the Freedom of the Press clause stricken altogether. It serves no purpose anymore; they violated our trust.

And I've just added that to my bookmarks of more 'Conservative Values'.

Conservative Value #237: "I'd have the Freedom of the Press clause stricken altogether. It serves no purpose anymore"

...One of the - perhaps many - reasons that whites are becoming a minority is that abortion for whites and out-of-wedlock births for blacks is encouraged by the horrifically misguided liberals....
Whites lose at the polls because (1) minorities vote overwhelming Democratic and (2) Whites split their votes between the two parties.

...Fools like guno don't seem to realize that as she celebrates the idea that the white race diminishes, so does the source of food stamps and other assorted freebies the liberal left and brain damaged idealogues claim as their right...
In his-her-its mind, the sooner Whitey dies, the sooner his-her-its kind get to take over.

...If and when the whites are in a REAL minority, the likes of guno can go to such prosperous and rich countries like Somalia, Togo, Burkina Faso and Zimbabwe to provide the meal tickets, food stamps and other assorted freebies the diminished white society is no longer able or willing to provide...
Nahhhh... they'll probably bolt for Australia... if the dumbass Liberals there haven't fouled that nest by then.

...Fools like guno should remember that it is wise to be careful of what you wish for. It might come true and bite you in your skinny black ass.
Biting the hand that hands-out the free stuff... tsk, tsk, tsk...

• Thanks
Reactions: FJO

Conservative Value #237: "I'd have the Freedom of the Press clause stricken altogether. It serves no purpose anymore"
That's got nothing to do with Conservatism, snowflake...

Telling blatant lies about someone, as you know how to do so well, is NOT"Free Speech".
Last week Cruz told a blatant lie about Trump. Trump threatened to sue Cruz. Cruz told Trump to "Bring on the lawsuit. The next day Cruz sent someone from his campaign to see Trump in person. Trump and Cruz had a very short video conference. Cruz humbly apologised for his lie about Trump. Trump graciously accepted Cruz's apology.
Watch what happens to the former Mexican president. HAAAA HAAAAA
When President Trump is finished with him he will be videoed working on the "Fucking" Wall!

Last edited:

That's got nothing to do with Conservatism, snowflake...

Smiling......says who? Not our board conservatives. They're calling for the abolishment of Freedom of the Press.

But give us your 'No True Scotsman' fallacy. I'm sure I'll get a giggle.

Hmmm...interesting. The ADL comes to mind. So, ADL is OK but others defending themselves is not. Do I get this right?

...Smiling......says who? Not our board conservatives. They're calling for the abolishment of Freedom of the Press...
You mistakenly conflate Conservatism with Right Wing Extremism.

Not the same thing... not even close... no matter how many Right Wingers try to duck under the Conservative umbrella.

Just like Left Wing Extremist really have no business trying to duck under the Liberal umbrella.

Both mistakes do a grave disservice to the actual definitions.

You know, Adolph Hitler, Stalin and others significantly pushed to change libel laws so they could well.."sue" is such a gentle term...ahem..."harm" journalists who write stories they find "dishonest"...

Having fun, kiddies?

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Enjoy.

The Constitution does not, as you put it, "end". Nor does it take a "back bench".
Not the Constitution...

Liberals.

The implication being, Liberal arrogance, and LIberal political power, are being sidelined on that date; not the Constitution.

As to the Constitution being written by Liberals, well, half of 'em were slave-holders or from slave colony-states; not surprising, actually.

Not in that time, no. Liberalism of course means the concept that power derives from consent of the governed, as opposed to the existing top-down system of royalty and religion, divine right and inherited castes. That concept of course is an immediate affront to the idea of slavery, or should have been, and it took us quite a while and decades of angst to reconcile the two and finally admit that the former makes the latter impossible.

Nevertheless, though the implications were not immediately addressed, the idea of We the People being preferred to They the Nobility/Clergy --- is Liberalism, and that makes the Constitution an inherently Liberal document. That's only "arrogant" to some member of the First and/or Second Estate who got their power toys taken away.

To the thread topic, that document is what Rump is making noises about nullifying.

Not that he'll actually do so in practice, or can, but the fact that it isn't met with immediate outrage kinda tells us there are those in our midst who despise the Constitution. And that's more of a problem than Donald T. Rump.

It also once more underscores Rump's emotional development which, in the way he melts down when met with any type of criticism or challenge, seems to have been arrested around the age of seven. That the murmuring minions don't immediately see through BOTH of these dynamics is also way more of a national problem than Donald Rump.

It's been said "nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public". This is a glaring example.

Not the Constitution...

Liberals.

The implications being.....an enemies list. And targeting of the press if Trump doesn't like what they say.

I ask again, why would libel laws need to be 'opened up' if they already apply to journalists who do what Trump is accusing them of?
Oh, hell, I was just poking fun at the juvenile antics seen on the first couple of posts... Trump cannot change such laws without Congressional and SCOTUS approval, and that's not gonna happen.

Oh aye, agreed.

But as just stated that's really not the issue, being as it is impossible. The issue of concern is more that he can spew some crap like this, and somebody out there actually cheers it.

Indeed, as if right on cue:

Trump' s plan doesn't go far enough. I'd have the Freedom of the Press clause stricken altogether. It serves no purpose anymore; they violated our trust.

:shock:

Still trying to find the proper medical term to adhere to the form of speech impediment that makes it impossible for one to pronounce - or even spell - the letter "T".

So is it "HenryBTrough" then?

I'll make a note.

How's B-flat?

Forum List

Back