Donald Trump's BRILLIANT & Unusual Plan to Lower the National Debt

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Sell Off 19 Trillion In Government Assets

Didn't Trump recently buy that huge Wash. D.C. Post Office and change it into the most luxurious hotel in D.C.? Why YES, HE DID!!!!!

1. Old Post Office Transformation - Trump Hotel...
    www.trumphotelcollection.com/washington-dc/old-post-office-transformation.php
    Trump International Hotel Washington DC is completing a two-year transformation, turning the iconic Old Post Office into Washington, DC's newest luxury hotel.
NBC News ^ | 4 hours ago | by ANNE THOMPSON and CHRISTINA COLEBURN
As president, Donald Trump would sell off $16 trillion worth of U.S. government assets in order to fulfill his pledge to eliminate the national debt in eight years, senior adviser with the campaign Barry Bennett said. "The United States government owns more real estate than anybody else, more land than anybody else, more energy than anybody else," Bennett told Chris Jansing Sunday on MSNBC. "We can get rid of government buildings we're not using, we can extract the energy from government lands, we can do all kinds of things to extract value from the assets that we hold." In a...

Trump is trying to win by using common sense. He must be stopped at any cost!!

200.gif

Yeah, let's pave over Arlington cemetary and turn it into condos !

Trumps stupid wall will waste more money than he can generate by selling off out national treasures .

Trumps stupid wall will waste more money than he can generate by selling off out national treasures .
Has anyone offered a plan on how the wall will be built on or in the thousand miles of border that is the Rio Grande River? Will we build the wall right down the middle of the river?

Has anyone offered a plan on how the wall will be built on or in the thousand miles of border that is the Rio Grande River? Will we build the wall right down the middle of the river?
I will presume from this overtly stupid post that you never listen to Trump, just the anti-Trump sound bites.

In kc alone we have plenty of VACANT government buildings & property. Since when are those national treasures? Are you as stupid as you claim Trump supporters to be?

I don't know the value of unused government assets but in any rational persons mind this could be a good start. Hoarders excluded of course. Are you a hoarder or just a fool?

What other candidate would come up with innovative ideas like that (or even CARE about reducing the debt for that matter)?

All they know how to do is spend, they would make terrible business people! And come to think of it, they would make terrible politicians as well.

I will presume from this overtly stupid post that you never listen to Trump, just the anti-Trump sound bites.

Oh I've heard his nonsense about mexico paying for it . Totally ridiculous . I can't belive you would buy into that . Moron.

In kc alone we have plenty of VACANT government buildings & property. Since when are those national treasures? Are you as stupid as you claim Trump supporters to be?

I don't know the value of unused government assets but in any rational persons mind this could be a good start. Hoarders excluded of course. Are you a hoarder or just a fool?

Very few are desirable like the dc post office . Plus , u still need to have gov buildings /services .

Very few are desirable like the dc post office . Plus , u still need to have gov buildings /services .
It's the land not the buildings. Buildings in dense metro areas are VERY valuable.

Oh I've heard his nonsense about mexico paying for it . Totally ridiculous . I can't belive you would buy into that . Moron.

You have NOT addressed the FACT that you have NEVER actually listened to Trump explaining ANYTHING and all you do is rely on anti-Trump sound bites.

LWNJ's can't imagine a world where the government is even a tiny bit smaller or a tad bit smarter. Just make it larger and more intrusive. It's for your own good.

Oh, if you disagree- you're a fucking racist bigot misogynist!!!

Heaven forbid the central government down size, where would those 25,000 government jobs as reported in the last job growth numbers come from?

Your presumption is wrong. Do you have an answer to the question?

Even if the DON'T pay for it (which they will), the wall will pay for itself many times over by us not having to support their freeloading border jumpers.

You know Thug's should be seen but NEVER post... it highlights your stupidity!

Why the Government Owns So Much Land in the West -...
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/06/upshot/why-the-government-owns-so-much-land-in-the-west.html
Jan 5, 2016 ... The United States government owns 47 percent of all land in the West. In some states, including Oregon, Utah and Nevada, the majority of land ..

Please govt has tons of buildings and land they dont need.....PO needs to be reorganized along modern delivery systems.....you dont need a PO in every podunk town ........with all those managers and clerks that go with it

Forum List

Back