Status
Not open for further replies.

bugs

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2009
Classified
Trump Cheater.jpg

PLEASE Folks!!!! :re: ;) :re:

We generally need same day voting. Some States do it no problem. Others take 3 weeks, opening the door to shady business

Oddly, one party is against making elections more secure.

Dialing the cheating up to "10" didn't help Trump in 2020.

Thus, the Trump team has announced they'll be dialing the cheating up to "13" in 2024.

Democrats know they have to win by a margin so big, the Republicans can't steal it by cheating. Fortunately, it looks like that will happen.

We generally need same day voting.

My entire life, until a few years ago when they started "fixing" the elections, people knew by bedtime who had won. It is statistically IMPOSSIBLE for election after election now to keep turning out SO CLOSE that it takes days of wheedling through the ballots to find the last few hundred votes to figure out who won the thing unless our elections were being rigged.

Note to Bugs and everyone else: if you're being sarcastic then say so or use a sarcastic emoji. There are some people who spew nonsense and mean it, and you'll get a negative response from someone who disagrees. So be prepared to get bitched at if you are not clear about your position.

Dialing the cheating up to "10" didn't help Trump in 2020.

Thus, the Trump team has announced they'll be dialing the cheating up to "13" in 2024.

Democrats know they have to win by a margin so big, the Republicans can't steal it by cheating. Fortunately, it looks like that will happen.
so WEED is Legal in your state Huh? :re: :D

My entire life, until a few years ago when they started "fixing" the elections, people knew by bedtime who had won. It is statistically IMPOSSIBLE for election after election now to keep turning out SO CLOSE that it takes days of wheedling through the ballots to find the last few hundred votes to figure out who won the thing unless our elections were being rigged.
It certainly makes anyone with a brain wonder, and hurts the faith in the election process being impartial and protected.

I know I think it’s very sketchy if the vote is below 50,000 difference in a state. There’s every reason to cheat, especially given the democrats obvious willingness to do just about anything to gain power. Why wouldn’t they?

Note to Bugs and everyone else: if you're being sarcastic then say so or use a sarcastic emoji. There are some people who spew nonsense and mean it, and you'll get a negative response from someone who disagrees. So be prepared to get bitched at if you are not clear about your position.
:(

There’s every reason to cheat, especially given the democrats obvious willingness to do just about anything to gain power.

The scary thing is that people are now investing BILLIONS of dollars in candidate's campaigns! With that type of money, who can run other than people DEEPLY funded by special interests?

And with billions invested, people would kill not to lose an election.

You're right.

Republicans have deliberately made it more difficult to count votes, so we see these modern problems.

Why did Republicans do that? So they can lie about vote fraud and use those lies as an excuse to steal.

Needless to say, you enthusiastically support that Republican sleaze. All Trump cultists actively support all Republican cheating tactics. They have to. Anyone who doesn't support cheating and stealing elections is cast out of the Trump cult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back