Trump’s bizarre, delusional response to Waltz selection

Im not
I do believe Trump has taken one.
The last cognitive test he took was done over 4 years ago. I think it’s time for him to take another one considering how rapidly he seems to be declining, especially at his age.

So we’re in agreement then. We have no problem having both candidates take a cognitive test. I hope Trump agrees to this. The American people deserve to know before they vote.

The last cognitive test he took was done over 4 years ago. I think it’s time for him to take another one considering how rapidly he seems to be declining, especially at his age.

So we’re in agreement then. We have no problem having both candidates take a cognitive test. I hope Trump agrees to this. The American people deserve to know before they vote.
Take another one I'm not concerned

" You vote for someone for President because they have a good sense of humor. Hitler was said to have a good sense of humor too .......President of the most powerful nation that can stop the wars..... and you only care about laughs and giggles. Stupid, stupid, stupid."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, speaking about a need for a 'sense-of-humor', are we?
Cool.

And we can start with eager poste CougarB.
So, here's free counsel CBear: Find one. Find one soon.

Lest the forum think you take yourself way way too seriously. Gravely so. Sadly so.

But good luck, we hope you find one. Seriously.

"So there is blame on both sides"

Ummm, I don't think so.
Only Don Trump posted that unhinged keyboard enema on his Truth Social account.
No one else did.
He did.
There is no 'both sides' authoring that screed.

I know you know that.
Everybody else does.

Forum List

Back