Don't try the lockdown shit again....it ain't working this time.

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Right on que just like many of us predicted The WHO is forecasting lockdowns for the upcoming election season because of monkey-pox.

They have to be nuts if they think we don't see straight through this. I think most people will not cooperate.

Now do I think that agents of the WHO may actually take vials of monkeypox out to the public and let them go on street corners... Yes I think that's very possible.

The people of have enough of the control freakism.... They had their one shot with the Phony-rona virus...

Everyone is wise to it now.

1482152077745-upload-bd1cc0aa-b09f-4aee-9e3b-7acb5aa6c32e-resized.png

Right on que just like many of us predicted The WHO is forecasting lockdowns for the upcoming election season because of monkey-pox.

They have to be nuts if they think we don't see straight through this. I think most people will not cooperate.

Now do I think that agents of the WHO may actually take vials of monkeypox out to the public and let them go on street corners... Yes I think that's very possible.

The people of have enough of the control freakism.... They had their one shot with the Phony-rona virus...

Here is the latest from the WHO on Monkey Pox....can you point out where they talk about shutdowns....

Any link to these forecasts?

Here is the latest from the WHO on Monkey Pox....can you point out where they talk about shutdowns....

Maybe the OP is taking about the elections in The Congo.

in a more potent epidemic refusal to mask or distance will have darwinian consequences.

the survivors will do what is necessary to survive.

Democrats exposed themselves on so many fronts during the last lockdown. They don’t care about the people’s livelihoods. They just want the control that comes with the lockdown.

Remember, at the height of the pandemic, the Democrats had no problem with mass social justice protests.

in a more potent epidemic refusal to mask or distance will have darwinian consequences.

the survivors will do what is necessary to survive.
The city folk will die at a much higher percentage. City living is of closer contact.

Forum List

Back