‘Don’t you dare’: Panera drive-thru customer orders brownie. She can’t believe how they serve it to her

what picking customer. she had glove on her hand. she was not being unsanitary. this black lady was being impossible. now employee gets fired.

She looks kinda cute but comes off as insane…. Looks like she might come from a wealthy privileged background.

She should’ve just asked for a bag for the brownie

Welp, I never eat at Panera and now I never will.
But the customer was wrong in this case. She was rude. So she got handed a brownie. She needs to calm down. She made a mountain out of a molehill. She also threw the brownie at one of the Panera bread workers.

And btw the worker handed her the brownie with a glove on. This ain’t right to treat minimum wage workers like this, busting their ass all day for someone who might be a daughter of a millionaire. This ain’t right.

All this over a brownie… what are we even talking about? No civilized adult would act like how the customer acted in the video.

The other issue is the TikTok generation. What is going on with these folks? They make pointless videos all day that kids watched by the millions. It’s literally videos of them doing nothing productive like putting on stupid hats or making dumb gestures.

People like Andrew Tate are a great leader for young men.

To the kids on social media Get off TikTok get off the Instagram. Go meet a woman in real life. We need to bring back traditional masculinity.

But the customer was wrong in this case. She was rude. So she got handed a brownie. She needs to calm down. She made a mountain out of a molehill. She also threw the brownie at one of the Panera bread workers.

And btw the worker handed her the brownie with a glove on. This ain’t right to treat minimum wage workers like this, busting their ass all day for someone who might be a daughter of a millionaire. This ain’t right.

All this over a brownie… what are we even talking about? No civilized adult would act like how the customer acted in the video.
i just saw the article and was wtf. the woman had glove on not like it was her bear hand. typical black superiority.

what was wrong she had glove on her hand. the only person being gross was black lady.

So what am I supposed to do with my brownie having been handed it? Sit it on my car seat? The dashboard? What if I'm not eating it first thing before the rest of my meal? And what about the register receipt on top of it? At the very least, you would hope they'd put the thing in a little waxed paper baggie or something, because, what if MY hands are dirty?

i just saw the article and was wtf. the woman had glove on not like it was her bear hand. typical black superiority.
You mean while you were scouring the internet looking for something negative about a black person, damn I bet that is all you do all day. I wish you had never met the black man that broke your heart, because he turned you into one racist ass hag.

So what am I supposed to do with my brownie having been handed it? Sit it on my car seat? The dashboard? What if I'm not eating it first thing before the rest of my meal? And what about the register receipt on top of it? At the very least, you would hope they'd put the thing in a little waxed paper baggie or something, because, what if MY hands are dirty?
Well, she was black so Horseshitting thinks she should just be happy they gave her the brownie.

wrap it in napkin and put it in the bag. the only bare hand that touched it was the black ladies. if it gets dirty from your hands that your fault for not washing them. and paper wont hurt it your being ridiculous.

wrap it in napkin and put it in the bag. the only bare hand that touched it was the black ladies. if it gets dirty from your hands that your fault for not washing them. and paper wont hurt it your being ridiculous.
You dumbass, racist hag, it is against health department rules to hand someone uncovered food in a restaurant.

I don't condone either one of the people in this picture, but I will say that trying to hand out food that is not wrapped up will only make a situation worse because when it's done by one person, it will only make that worker, and the other employees look bad too.

God bless you and the other workers always!!!

Holly

She certainly overreacted in the situation.

Race has nothing to do with the situation . But obviously the BLM mentality is racist and some of the pro blm folks do believe that they are entitled to things that others aren’t. Like reparations for example what a bunch of garbage that is ….I’m a white man. I’ve never been given anything. Not a damn thing in this country for being white. I’ve been poor before and I am so sick and tired of hearing whiny pro-BLM people demand the reparations. How about the million white people who were enslaved in Africa ….oh wait The reparations people don’t give a shit about Them

I don’t know if the lady who accepted the brownie was pro BLM but maybe she is and that would make it possible that played a role in her entitlement syndrome. But she was certainly out of line…. so what she got handed a brownie… the employees hand was covered by a glove. With the low wages that fast food workers get they should not have to put up with garbage attitudes from snob customers

She certainly overreacted in the situation.

Race has nothing to do with the situation . But obviously the BLM mentality is racist and some of the pro blm folks do believe that they are entitled to things that others aren’t. Like reparations for example what a bunch of garbage that is ….I’m a white man. I’ve never been given anything. Not a damn thing in this country for being white. I’ve been poor before and I am so sick and tired of hearing whiny pro-BLM people demand the reparations. How about the million white people who were enslaved in Africa ….oh wait The reparations people don’t give a shit about Them

I don’t know if the lady who accepted the brownie was pro BLM but maybe she is and that would make it possible that played a role in her entitlement syndrome. But she was certainly out of line…. so what she got handed a brownie… the employees hand was covered by a glove. With the low wages that fast food workers get they should not have to put up with garbage attitudes from snob customers
exactly i just get napkin out bag and pic cupcake put it in the bag

Last edited:

Forum List

Back