Dozens served in Trump’s Cabinet. Only four say he should be re-elected

He fucked up that bad, and that many times on somethng that was so important to our country? He sucks at being a manager, doesn't he?
when you have the whole of the deep state and both party establishments working against you its kinda hard to get a job done,,

he fucked up bad on covid when he didnt have fauci fired and arrested for creating covid and then lying about it beings that killed so many people

Note that the "dozens" are, save a few obvious instances, all unnamed.
It's a long list, and no need to mention every name. His cabinet members were well known. Easy enough to look up each specific one, if you don't mind wasting all that time.

when you have the whole of the deep state and both party establishments working against you its kinda hard to get a job done,,

he fucked up bad on covid when he didnt have fauci fired and arrested for creating covid and then lying about it beings that killed so many people
Right, and outfielders used to say the sun blinded them. If he couldn't handle the job, it's time to let somebody who can do it.

Right, and outfielders used to say the sun blinded them. If he couldn't handle the job, it's time to let somebody who can do it.
this isnt a sunlight problem,, its the guy running the spot light shining it into the outfielders eyes because hes for the other team,,,

Have you asked her? I didn't think so.
No I have not asked her smart ass… but neither did the guy making the claim. He’s going off an over politicized snippet from a stolen diary. Here’s an actual quote from Biden that she recently made about her parents. Flys in the face of what he claimed she would say

"I finally feel like I'm in a place where I really know who I am, I know my worth, I know my family -- who are honestly some of the most incredible, kind, compassionate humans, who have given up their life, really, for service to the American people,"

And other than the OP they have ALL been devoid of content.

So stop trolling you twat.
DTMB is just a troll mod. Maybe not a full fledged bed wetting puke, but still an irrational Trump loathing jerk off.

If these assholes could actually articulate a valid issue with his governance it would be one thing, but I support the guy and I can express criticism with more validity than they can.

He failed to curb spending, prosecute the swamp swine, roll back unconstitutional gun control, contain rouge agencies like ATF, reduce taxes adequately, finish the border wall and allowed the leftist apparatchiks in globalist media to terrorize the entire world over the COVID cold and push a bullshit vaccine that enriched pharmaceutical companies.

No I have not asked her smart ass… but neither did the guy making the claim. He’s going off an over politicized snippet from a stolen diary. Here’s an actual quote from Biden that she recently made about her parents. Flys in the face of what he claimed she would say

"I finally feel like I'm in a place where I really know who I am, I know my worth, I know my family -- who are honestly some of the most incredible, kind, compassionate humans, who have given up their life, really, for service to the American people,"
Service to the American people? As long as they could take millions in bribes right?

You bed wetters really are freakishly stupid.

DTMB is just a troll mod. Maybe not a full fledged bed wetting puke, but still an irrational Trump loathing jerk off.

If these assholes could actually articulate a valid issue with his governance it would be one thing, but I support the guy and I can express criticism with more validity than they can.

He failed to curb spending, prosecute the swamp swine, roll back unconstitutional gun control, contain rouge agencies like ATF, reduce taxes adequately, finish the border wall and allowed the leftist apparatchiks in globalist media to terrorize the entire world over the COVID cold and push a bullshit vaccine that enriched pharmaceutical companies.
MEAN TWEETS!

Pete isn't taking recent events well.

None of the Trump cultists are, but among them, Pete here is probably having the worst time accepting reality.

Actually, we are quite enjoying your asshats epic assault on the COTUS, which is also an attack on the PEOPLE of the USA.

Buckle up buttercup.

Actually, we are quite enjoying your asshats epic assault on the COTUS, which is also an attack on the PEOPLE of the USA.
Westwall here hasn't really increased his derangement level. It was topped-off before, so it had no room to increase. He's always been an authoritarian Stalinist kook, endlessly dreaming of sending all EnemiesOfTheParty to TheGulag.

Sadly for him, reality always slaps him down hard.

Buckle up buttercup.

For what? You losing even bigger and crying even harder? Ooh, scary.

Forum List

Back