Dr Anthony Fauci holds up New York as model for fighting coronavirus — 'They did it correctly'

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

This is insane. Like saying that the best generals in World War I were the ones who lost all their soldiers in the first wave, then had the lowest casualties the next month, or like saying John McCain is a hero because he was captured

Impossible to think Fauci has good judgment after this

This is insane. Like saying that the best generals in World War I were the ones who lost all their soldiers in the first wave, then had the lowest casualties the next month, or like saying John McCain is a hero because he was captured

He has been all over the map in recent months, wonder if that is early signs of dementia, or just a stupid man playing the, "I am famous" game?

Fauci needs to just stop talking. We never hear from Dr. Birx. This guy is an attention whore who talks out of both sides of his mouth.

Fauci is a political hack.

And the CDC personnel are overwhelming donors to Democrats causes and candidates since 2015.

So Farci approves of putting covid positive people in nursing homes

Nothing like that at all. New York didn’t lose anything. They were a huge epicenter, early on, due to Trump incompetence. He let all those flights in from Europe and China with zero quarantine. NY was sucker-punched and came out of it better than anyone else. Governor Andrew Cuomo has been the real leader in this pandemic.

Nothing like that at all. New York didn’t lose anything. They were a huge epicenter, early on, due to Trump incompetence. He let all those flights in from Europe and China with zero quarantine. NY was sucker-punched and came out of it better than anyone else. Governor Andrew Cuomo has been the real leader in this pandemic.

So now Trump wasn't hysterically xenophobic for ya?

So now Trump wasn't hysterically xenophobic for ya?
Moron, I said there was zero quarantine. Not that he should ban them.

Trump recommended sending infected seniors back into their nursing homes?

Really?

Cuomo is a murderer. He should be charged as such. He killed thousands of seniors only because they tend not to vote for the American Taliban

Are you telling us that Fauci recommended quarantine and Trump ignored him?

The ChiCom controlled WHO lied to us about the extent of the Obama funded Wuhan Flu

1589773354978.png

Trump recommended sending infected seniors back into their nursing homes?

Really?

Cuomo is a murderer. He should be charged as such. He killed thousands of seniors only because they tend not to vote for the American Taliban
109994307_3343864758978625_569902480017833816_n.jpg

“Excuse our arrogance as New Yorkers — I speak for the mayor also on this one — we think we have the best health care system on the planet right here in New York,” Mr. Cuomo said on March 2. “So, when you’re saying, what happened in other countries versus what happened here, we don’t even think it’s going to be as bad as it was in other countries.”

Forum List

Back