Dreamer accused of raping woman in gym

I'm sure the libs will be here shortly with a host of excuses for the wetback.

-Geaux

rape-kit-cartoon.jpg
A Dreamer is someone born in the US as an anchor baby, therefore not making the child a Wetback because they never crossed the river from Mexico into the USA....Glad I could help....Cholo
wrong....a dreamer is one brought to america illegally as a minor
your welcome, bitch

And, to protect their iniquities, the Left makes absurd arguments......somehow sending those illegal alien parents out of the country is 'breaking up families.'

Where is there any physical, legal, or social bar for those 'Dreamers' leaving with the families that brought them in????
well, I personally think that those brought here illegally as minors should be eligible for amnesty provided they can speak english, have job skills and have never been in any type of trouble(including traffic tickets)

& I would imagine the people who have paid over ten grand , would feel ever so fairness with that. Why have a law that puts one through the process of becoming legal the right way.

No other Country in the world allows what that asshole Obama has allowed by passing laws that idiot passed, and leaving the borders open knowing full well why the prick did it.

Screw those illegals come here the right way , not here the right way GTF out.
but on the other hand, what choice does a child have in the matter....generally punishing kids for the crimes of the parents if frowned upon

Forum List

Back