driver in seattle jailed for hitting blmmers with car

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

dumb judge. he has not evidence he was done on purpose but put him jail anyway. please these idiot blm people need to get out of the road. another libiral ass hat judge. the dude run them over was black lol. good greef.

OK, so he intentionally drove the Wrong Way on an Interstate Exit Ramp.

This ^^^^^ is a FACT.

What ruling would you prefer to see?

This ^^^^^ is a FACT.

Per chance. If Deplorables decided to protest/riot on highways, what will the excuses be from Progs? There are people who are getting tired of it. Most have their own lives and responsibilities also.

Maybe he had to go around a crowd of assholes in order to try and find a way to WORK.

Per chance. If Deplorables decided to protest/riot on highways, what will the excuses be from Progs? There are people who are getting tired of it. Most have their own lives and responsibilities also.
I agree, but you can't drive up the WRONG side of an Interstate Exit Ramp, then provide some weak ass excuse.

Should this idiots have positioned themselves on an Interstate Exit Ramp?
Hell No. Play stupid game, win stupid prizes.
Maybe he had to go around a crowd of assholes in order to try and find a way to WORK.
Maybe???? But he should have USED that as his defense.

This ^^^^^ is a FACT.

Homicide First: Life! Not six and a half in prison.
[maybe he won't live long enough in prison]

It won’t deter thinkers
As one person in a car I won’t permit people to immobilize me by surrounding my vehicle. No jury would ever convict under the circumstance I described

The driver was wrong for going up the wrong way on a ramp and that in itself proves he was negligent.

The BLM protesters should not have been on the interstate. Local state police should have arrested every single one of them. Playing in the street on a busy road is a great way to voluntarily shorten your life span and reduce one’s carbon footprint

The driver was wrong for going up the wrong way on a ramp and that in itself proves he was negligent.

The BLM protesters should not have been on the interstate. Local state police should have arrested every single one of them. Playing in the street on a busy road is a great way to voluntarily shorten your life span and reduce one’s carbon footprint
Can I ask if he had to go on that ramp to get away from them or did he have several others roads he could have used?

Bring back the Good Ole Days.

1694469746837.png

Can I ask if he had to go on that ramp to get away from them or did he have several others roads he could have used?

“(Kelete) knew that the freeway was closed and he was trying to take a shortcut home," Port said. "That reckless decision resulted in the death of Summer Taylor and the very serious injuries of Diaz Love."
According to the article he was taking a shortcut home. So no it doesn’t appear he went the wrong way trying to evade some protesters following him. This being a shortcut they by definition there were other roads he could have used. If I had to guess the driver Ike the BLM protesters felt rules and common sense did not apply to him

According to the article he was taking a shortcut home. So no it doesn’t appear he went the wrong way trying to evade some protesters following him. This being a shortcut they by definition there were other roads he could have used. If I had to guess the driver Ike the BLM protesters felt rules and common sense did not apply to him
So this driver routinely goes the wrong way on an interstate ramp as a shortcut??
Good luck selling that.

Forum List

Back