Drowning polar bears...

<sigh> Nuthin about polar bears in that link.

Here is a pretend polar bear for the pretend polar bear story..

images

Are polar bear farts as destructive as cow farts......Real science needs to know
Who cares? If there were as many polar bears as cows, maybe we'd need to worry about it.
But I guess "Drowning Polar Bears" is just a quip, huh? So I'll be moving on now.

Drowning polar bears is a lie....Besides they are closer to the ozone whole .....I sure someone needs a grant

BTW. Polar Bears LOVE TO SWIM and are considered one of the best Land Mammals at Long Distance Swimming.

Polar bears are indeed very strong swimmers. Their scientific name, Ursus maritimus, means just that, “sea bear.” ... A polar bear does the dog paddle, using its huge front paws to propel it through the icy water, and its hind legs and feet for steering.

KIDS ASK: Are Polar Bears Good Swimmers?

Bet none of you knew that.

Big Al is still milking the cash cow.

Because Trump and Jeff Sessions are trusting Obama hired attorneys to get the truth out, a truth that will drain the future earnings of the legal profession dramatically...

WAKE UP DONALD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW. Polar Bears LOVE TO SWIM and are considered one of the best Land Mammals at Long Distance Swimming.

Bet none of you knew that.

They can swim 200+ miles without getting out of the 32 degree water.

And then the lefties show photos of them on ice just off a coast and want us to sympathize....

LOL!!!!

If that polar bear on that piece of floating ice is so helpless, get in the water and help him...

LOL!!!!

Forum List

Back