Due to record cold, people freezing to death in Florida, I pray for Global Warming.

Yet someone did die, because of the cold. I would be dim-witted of you to dismiss such a fact.
That could happen. I guess. I've camped out in 27 degrees with nothing but a sheet and the fire went out in the middle of the night.

But with a wind chill and no cover and no moving around, it could happen.

As if I hide from you ridiculous stupidity, abu afuk, which sounds like a moron stuttering.

You run from posts abu afuk, you hide under rocks, you never answer the questions put to you because you dont know jack shit. But hey, I see you just linked, so that means you do look things up, so when you dont answer my questions, it is obvious, the answer proves you wrong!

How much has been spent building solar panels and wind turbines abu afuk, I ask you for the hundredth time. You proclaim they are so cheap, yet you wont tell us how much they cost.

How much have we spent on solar panels and wind turbines, how much more do we have to spend.

Abu Afuk wont answer.
I answer everything but I certainly do NOT know exactly how much has been spend on Solar/Wind!
I DO know they are both going crazy, especially wind, because they are Cheaper.
All your big-looking numbers are irrelevant. Smoke.

Iowa is now 63% Renewable, pretty much all wind. (N Dakota 53%, Oklahoma 45%.)

Oil-Texas was the biggest adder of renewables last year (3x California) and the governor of Texass is getting nervous proposing new laws to stop it.

Wind turbines are the biggest new cash crop in the Midwest (2k-12K each) and Farm/Ranch states.

YOU CAN'T DEBATE ME YOU DISHONEST CLOWN.
Look at your ldiotic attempted deception in this OP/thread! A WHOPPER!!! (now Dropped/YEOUCH!)

`

Last edited:
"Warming isn't exclusive to Tampa,

PS CRICK: THIS is how you Refute someone.
Look up the actual/GIANT LIE he's trying to foist.
I see Elektra got his courage back since I took a few weeks off.
I End debates in One post, you piddle along/humor these amateur denier Liars/attempted deceptions.
This is how abu afuk ends a debate in one post? By posting a temperature nowhere near the place being talked about!

abu afuk, Tampa is a city, with an artificial heat island temperature, beings of the concentration of cars, houses, businesses, air conditioners, commercial businesses, airports, industry and such.

abu afuk, East Lake Tohopekaliga is, well, I dont know how to put this for you to understand, but it is a Lake!!!

yep, that is how you end the debate in one post, just dictate it is ended, hahahhahahahhaha

That could happen. I guess. I've camped out in 27 degrees with nothing but a sheet and the fire went out in the middle of the night.

But with a wind chill and no cover and no moving around, it could happen.
The guy could of been high, drunk, sick, or something as well. This is a serious post in response to so many other posts on the opposite end of the spectrum. What is useful about this post is the response of abu afuk and crick, maybe one or two others. They attempt to discredit the OP by talking about everywhere else, except the Lake I referenced.

This is how abu afuk ends a debate in one post? By posting a temperature nowhere near the place being talked about!
abu afuk, Tampa is a city, with an artificial heat island temperature, beings of the concentration of cars, houses, businesses, air conditioners, commercial businesses, airports, industry and such.

abu afuk, East Lake Tohopekaliga is, well, I dont know how to put this for you to understand, but it is a Lake!!!

yep, that is how you end the debate in one post, just dictate it is ended, hahahhahahahhaha
I porked you with Not just "Tampa" you LIAR! But with the whole state and country.

""..Data examined by researchers at Climate Central shows there has been Widespread Warming across the U.S. in the past 52 years. The nonprofit found the U.S. is 2.6 degrees Warmer today than it was in 1970.

And in Florida, the State's average temperature has Climbed 2.5 degrees..."

Gameover LIAR/DECEIVER.
Even now he Lies/deceives more, attempting to make it just 'Tampa.'

`

Last edited:
I answer everything but I certainly do NOT know exactly how much has been spend on Solar/Wind!
I DO know they are both going crazy, especially wind, because they are Cheaper.
All your big-looking numbers are irrelevant. Smoke.

Iowa is now 63% Renewable, pretty much all wind. (N Dakota 53%, Oklahoma 45%.)
Oil-Texas was the biggest adder of renewables last year (3x California) and the governor of Texass is getting nervous proposing new laws to stop it.

Wind turbines are the biggest new cash crop in the Midwest (2k-12K each) and Farm/Ranch states.

YOU CAN'T DEBATE ME YOU DISHONEST CLOWN!

`
im-your-huckleberry-doc-holliday.gif

I porked you with Not just "Tampa" you LIAR! But with the whole state and country.

""..Data examined by researchers at Climate Central shows there has been Widespread Warming across the U.S. in the past 52 years. The nonprofit found the U.S. is 2.6 degrees Warmer today than it was in 1970.

And in Florida, the State's average temperature has Climbed 2.5 degrees..."

Gameover LIAR/DECEIVER.

`
Your argument fails with using " researchers at Climate Central ", as they are biased and paid to push global warming.

Try using "The Farmer's Almanac", or actual history and do your own research. It's not that hard. :itsok:

I see Elektra got his courage back since I took a few weeks off.
I End debates in One post, you piddle along/humor these amateur denier Liars/attempted deceptions.`
Courage, is that what you call it, when you label post after post with a fake news emoji? Without commenting?

Courage, I seen that you been sniffing around like a dog, at my threads, but been too afraid to post.

The biggest source of added new power in the USA this year, is Nuclear Power. Nuclear power dwarfed Solar and Wind combined.

I have several OP's saying/elaborating such on this page and the second page..
Easy to see... and you have already. UNREFUTED.
Threads Running for Years!
(IEA, etc)
Your threads dont say shit, go ahead, tell us how much all that solar and wind energy cost, you have already admitted you cant, so what in the hell do your threads say?

hahahahahahah

abu afuk, you are refuted that easy, dont even need to link, just ask a question and watch you do anything but answer.

I have several OP's saying/elaborating such on this page and the second page..
Easy to see... and you have already. UNREFUTED.
Threads Running for Years!
(IEA, etc)
`
Okay, so yeah, ya know, I'm not ready to go spelunking into the mind of a global warming lemming tonight.

I tend to lean to a predisposition that you're not at the top of the class.

Your argument fails with using " researchers at Climate Central ", as they are biased and paid to push global warming.
Try using "The Farmer's Almanac", or actual history and do your own research. It's not that hard. :itsok:
I followed abu afuk's link, "researchers at Climate Central" claim a 2.5 degree increase in temperature, using NOAA as their source. NOAA, only claims a 1.5 degree increase?

Climate Central is cherry picking dates and temperatures, to exaggerate the temperature increase.

If Climate Central cherry picked, I will assume NOAA does the same exact thing.

I can not believe it gets so cold, that people are dying in Florida because of the cold. This first link is from 1999 but I include a second link showing a man freezing to death in 2020!

Can we please stop fighting climate change and allow it to get warmer so these needless deaths stop.

Hey, take it easy! I live in North Florida and we have to endure about a whole week of frigid weather in the 20s at night. :D

elektra Perhaps you need to find a way to package and FedEx some of the record heatwaves affecting parts of the west and southwest to warm the poor Floridians?

elektra Perhaps you need to find a way to package and FedEx some of the record heatwaves affecting parts of the west and southwest to warm the poor Floridians?
that seems a bit like trolling, spam in my thread? I get it, funny, hahaha, we can discuss the so-called heat wave. Start a thread.

Perhaps you can tell us how adding more CO2 in the atmosphere by building wind turbines, cutting down trees around them, or destroying farmland by the mile, prevents co2 from being emitted in the atmosphere.'''

And, which record heatwave are talking about. Last I checked, the west is mostly desert, so let me know, about that heatwave in a desert. Link to a study, I mean an article, but present it as a...

Last edited:
I am talking about a record cold on a lake, certainly any lake will be much warmer than the surrounding temperatures seeings how that a lake will be releasing a tremendous amount of heat.

So you are citing Tallahassee temperatures? Not East Lake Tohopekaliga??? Land temperature compared to the temperature over a lake? You are citing a temperature 275 miles away, to prove me wrong?

Of all the dishonest low down posts, this is about the laziest, most rotten, you can get, Crick!
I am stating Florida state records. Your comment about lakes was ridiculous. The point about records is trivial - don't sweat it.

I am stating Florida state records. Your comment about lakes was ridiculous. The point about records is trivial - don't sweat it.
hahah, sweat it, I get your pun, cause you believe in global warming, that is a good one, crick. Just when I thought you were not clever.

records are trivial, I will remember that if you decide to cite a record, again

that seems a bit like trolling, spam in my thread? I get it, funny, hahaha, we can discuss the so-called heat wave. Start a thread.

Perhaps you can tell us how adding more CO2 in the atmosphere by building wind turbines, cutting down trees around them, or destroying farmland by the mile, prevents co2 from being emitted in the atmosphere.'''

And, which record heatwave are talking about. Last I checked, the west is mostly desert, so let me know, about that heatwave in a desert. Link to a study, I mean an article, but present it as a...
The west is mostly desert?

Forum List

Back