Dumped dog

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

A devastated onlooker captured the moment a dog owner abandoned their pet in Long Beach, California, throwing the Bull Terrier mix out of their Lexus as they drove away.

A food delivery driver behind the black sedan with no tags recorded the heart-wrenching scene as the dog hopelessly chased after his owner as they sped off.

In the video, the delivery driver is heard saying: 'The owner is literally leaving him… look! Oh my God.'

Based on the video, it appears the dog trying keeping up with the owner's car down multiple different streets in the area where he was left.

Destiny Gomez, 24, a woman who finds homes for stray pets saw the video and messaged the delivery driver.

Comment:
Don't get a pet if you can't take care of it.
If you can't take care of it try to find it a new home.
Dogs are loyal companions.
They don't understand being dumped.

dumpddogjtdyjdjgghshg.png

dumpeddog3gdshs.png

dumpeddog4fdgfdhgshgs.png

dumpedog1tdhdjhd.png

A devastated onlooker captured the moment a dog owner abandoned their pet in Long Beach, California, throwing the Bull Terrier mix out of their Lexus as they drove away.

A food delivery driver behind the black sedan with no tags recorded the heart-wrenching scene as the dog hopelessly chased after his owner as they sped off.

In the video, the delivery driver is heard saying: 'The owner is literally leaving him… look! Oh my God.'

Based on the video, it appears the dog trying keeping up with the owner's car down multiple different streets in the area where he was left.

Destiny Gomez, 24, a woman who finds homes for stray pets saw the video and messaged the delivery driver.

Comment:
Don't get a pet if you can't take care of it.
If you can't take care of it try to find it a new home.
Dogs are loyal companions.
They don't understand being dumped.

View attachment 937756

View attachment 937757

View attachment 937758

View attachment 937759
Evil people.

I may sound insane, but I'd risk my life for my elderly dog.

A man has to stand for something in his life, abandoning those dependent on them is a cowardly act.

These stories that get a lot of publicity usually have lots of people adopting that animal. But still, too many others out there.

Whenever any decent human being wants to cry, go to YouTube and search for "abandoned and stray dogs."

As the Holocaust showed, there is no limit to human cruelty.

There are currently 8,000,000,000 human beings on earth, and more are on the way!

Forum List

Back