Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson distances himself from Under Armour CEO's pro-Trump remark

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Another Snowflake who thinks it's cool to dislike the president because it's good for his career to stroke the angry ego of the alt-left. Ditto for Steph Curry. I could imagine Curry acting like this because he's one of the softest players in the NBA and would probably have a tough time doing any regular 9-5 job, but The Rock?

As Trump would say, "sad".

Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson distances himself from Under Armour CEO's pro-Trump remark

Rock isn't very political. He's Samoan and the native culture is not as a whole a super capitalistic one.

Rock isn't very political. He's Samoan and the native culture is not as a whole a super capitalistic one.
His mother was Samoan, and born in the US, his father was Canadian, born in Nova Scotia.

I doubt seriously Dwayne knows all that much about Samoan culture.

His body guard has a son on a FB schollie at BYU
Where kaloni is the only Tongan FB coach in America.

Last edited:
I heard he's the highest paid actor right now, he does not want to rock that gravy train.

The CEO comment was hardly anything that should get anybody's nuts in a knot. If a comment as mild as that gets someone concerned or upset they should just request their contract with the company be made null and void and move on.

UA stock has been taking a beating because they pissed off hunters.....If I were them I'd quit listening to libs and get back to business instead of poitics

His mother was Samoan, and born in the US, his father was Canadian, born in Nova Scotia.

I doubt seriously Dwayne knows all that much about Samoan culture.

That's not the point. His mom was a promoter for Polynesian wrestlers...and the whole wrestling thing itself has some pretty strong ties to the samoan/Polynesian culture. They have a different slant on the political game than PTA whites raised in Peoria by Mayflower descendants.

Another Snowflake who thinks it's cool to dislike the president because it's good for his career to stroke the angry ego of the alt-left. Ditto for Steph Curry. I could imagine Curry acting like this because he's one of the softest players in the NBA and would probably have a tough time doing any regular 9-5 job, but The Rock?

As Trump would say, "sad".

So what? He's Canadian!!!!!

The CEO comment was hardly anything that should get anybody's nuts in a knot. If a comment as mild as that gets someone concerned or upset they should just request their contract with the company be made null and void and move on.

The CEO comment wasn't a scathing lunatic rant against Trump, so now the left must mobilize to destroy him. This is how the left operates, if you don't agree with them politically, you're inhumane and should be fired.

Tillerson convinced President Trump to keep it.

Interesting how the press doesn't back-track their long-standing arguments that "Trump doesn't listen to anyone but himself" and "he's a dictator" and yada, yada, yada. No?

IT DOES NOT MATTER who or what The Rock is, what he says or what he does, he is The Rock.

Forum List

Back