E-Cigs safe alternative? Think again.

Water vapor can penetrate paint.
You think it is just water vapor. Bless your heart.

Mostly water vapor, but then again, water vapor in most cities os deadly anyway.......

Dangers of Chlorine In Your Shower Underground Health Reporter

And you're worried about the little bit coming out of an e-cig?
This is what cracks me up about all the hysteria about e-cigs, and real cigs for that matter. The real danger is from pollution in general but the nutters want a convenient scapegoat and would never dream of blaming the polluting practices of business in general.

Mostly water vapor, but then again, water vapor in most cities os deadly anyway.......

This is what cracks me up about all the hysteria about e-cigs, and real cigs for that matter. The real danger is from pollution in general but the nutters want a convenient scapegoat and would never dream of blaming the polluting practices of business in general.

Not just "the nutters". We have tightened our homes up so much to save heating and cooling that we enclosed our selfs in some nasty stuff.

But blame everything else, including second had vapor.

Makes no sense whatsoever.

link?

You should know better about posting "opinions" ravir. :nono: Same goes for your pal Pop23

Do you people buy any food from china? Not me BUT you're willing to ingest something into your lungs from that libertarian utopia of a country. ASSCLOWNS

Not just "the nutters". We have tightened our homes up so much to save heating and cooling that we enclosed our selfs in some nasty stuff.

Good point. I open up the house at least once a day, no matter how hot or cold it is outside. Well, not on hurricane day. But I live in a relatively clean air area.

(off topic, but according to Dot, you are now part of the posse :lol:)

Good point. I open up the house at least once a day, no matter how hot or cold it is outside. Well, not on hurricane day. But I live in a relatively clean air area.

(off topic, but according to Dot, you are now part of the posse :lol:)

He wants a link. Did he not read the link supplied?

Yeah, me and Ravi agree on just about everything!!!!!

whatevs smoking apologists. You smoke?

This is about vaping. Do you shower?

Yes I vape. Doesn't scare me a bit, but then again, I'm not afraid to shower either which appears to be unsafe also.

My new e-cig just arrived. Vaping away as I type....the zealots no doubt will do their dirty work to prevent me from doing what I like. Sick bastards!

My new e-cig just arrived. Vaping away as I type....the zealots no doubt will do their dirty work to prevent me from doing what I like. Sick bastards!
Just don't do it in Dot's threads! Just the thought of it gives him the vapors.

where are the capsules and delivery system manufactured or did you people even investigate that? :eusa_doh:

so you're inhaling vaporized compounds into your lungs/bloodstream through a device made in communist china? Have at it.

so you're inhaling vaporized compounds into your lungs/bloodstream through a device made in communist china? Have at it.
Yep. I enjoy it too and it does not bother anyone else.

So until the crazy anti-American zealots get it banned, I shall continue.

The logic seems to revolve around taking in the the nicotine poison straight into your body through your lungs without the danger (pleasure?) of burning tobacco. I guess it makes sense from an ecological and safety standpoint but then again they have been known to explode for some reason. Health wise you are still dependent on the poison and the fake cigarettes look ridiculous.

The logic seems to revolve around taking in the the nicotine poison straight into your body through your lungs without the danger (pleasure?) of burning tobacco. I guess it makes sense from an ecological and safety standpoint but then again they have been known to explode for some reason. Health wise you are still dependent on the poison and the fake cigarettes look ridiculous.
Dottie has convinced me to try them.

Nicotine is not poison and does not cause cancer. Anyone who has bothered to educate themselves on this issue, knows this. The first thing you need to do is stop believing the anti-smoking zealots.

Vaping is far safer than smoking. You likely have no idea that tobacco cigs are full of cancer causing chemicals, but nicotine is not one. Ever heard of fire safe cigarettes?
Fire Safe Cigarettes and the Genocide Against Smokers

Read this too:
Nicotine and Cancer Are You Among Misinformed

Forum List

Back