Earths Final Day

Here's the thing, all the planets in our universe do line up perfectly with the center of the milkey way on that date, at 11:11 am universal time.

Some Scientists believe that this could cause havoc, great earth quakes, due to gravitational pulls that are not normally present....also this could cause pole shift, which they have proof this has previously happened to the /earth....where the North poll was actually at the equator...this could cause all crops to fail... Also, some scientists say this also coincides with Solar flare peak that is suppose to happen the year of 2012 which virtually can bring us all down...with our electronics... Another threat mentioned is that out protection around the earth may not be as strong in this period and more asteroids could hit the earth, also causing havoc and tidal waves and dust circling the earth...

there is a black hole in the center of the milky way....no one knows how this will affect all of us aligning with it...

there will be a total eclipse of the sun that day as well....

There are so many scientific unknowns about this alignment that occurs only once every 26000 years.

Well the earth is still here and doing fine care, after BILLIONS of years. So this 'every 26,000 years' stuff just doesn't cause much excitement.

yes, tis true...and even if an astronomical disaster does happen, humans are resilient...they have been so far and they will be in the future.

They said the whole world was going to have a global software meltdown when all the clocks hit 2000 too. People just love to spin these doomsday stories.

Last edited:
I'm going to hang around a few days after the earth is gone--just for kicks and to take a few photos

Yeah the 'next' earth will along shortly anyway. You can show your pics to the 'new' people.

Thats what I figure----if the new people are lizards they will really be impressed. I'll be like a god. :lol:

What if they're really BIG lizards, like the dinosaurs?
surprised-021.gif

I could care less. The thing I am impressed with is the Mayans knowledge of astronomy.

Well the earth is still here and doing fine care, after BILLIONS of years. So this 'every 26,000 years' stuff just doesn't cause much excitement.

yes, tis true...and even if an astronomical disaster does happen, humans are resilient...they have been so far and they will be in the future.

They said the whole world was going to have a global software meltdown when all the clocks hit 2000 too. People just love to spin these doomsday stories.

were the mayans and hopi indians and nostradamus and the Bible all in to spinning great tribulation doomsday?

were the mayans and hopi indians and nostradamus and the Bible all in to spinning great tribulation doomsday?

of course--ask Eots ! :lol:

The Bible?

The Bible?

well, it does have that part in Revelation about the stars falling from the sky and the greatest earthquake humans will ever go through that kind of coincides with what some scientists say can happen with this galactic alignment in 2012....

The Bible?

well, it does have that part in Revelation about the stars falling from the sky and the greatest earthquake humans will ever go through that kind of coincides with what some scientists say can happen with this galactic alignment in 2012....

how come it didnt happen in 1111 ?

The Bible?

Does it say that's going to happen in 2012?

The Bible?

Revelation 6

12 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14 The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

Hi Doggy:

Terral's going to be mad at you for cutting in on his action. :lol:

Not at all. The Dec. 21, 2012 date marks the time that the Mayan Calendar rolls over to start all over again. Our calender ends every year on Dec. 31, but so what? :0)

Yes. A series of catastrophic events are about to take place in conjunction with the end of the Mayan Calender, but the earth will still be around for a VERY long time. God will remake this entire creation in about 1000 years, but that is the topic of another thread.

GL,

Terral

The Bible?

Revelation 6

12 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14 The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

What's with God and fig leafs anyway ?

The Bible?

Revelation 6

But there's no mention that that will happen on December 21st, 2012, or that that will be the end of the earth.

The Bible?

no, just the same description of what a few scientists and the mayan/hopi predicted would happen with the galactic alignment....many other scientists are not worried at all...so, i suppose it is an individual thing....

BUT I will tell you that the world health organization, in 2008 spent 9 million on building a noah's ark for SEEDs....they gathered every seed on earth for every plant they could, food focus was first, separating only the primo seed and vacuumed tight them in to containers and built a huge under ground bunker, with guards, to store them in....just north of norway, in the Artic....i saw this on the history channel last night, and was shocked i hadn't heard of it happening....alarms went off inside my head, when i saw the program....so some scientists had enough pull with world gvts to make this happen, just a few months ago....?

care

no, just the same description of what a few scientists and the mayan/hopi predicted would happen with the galactic alignment....many other scientists are not worried at all...so, i suppose it is an individual thing....

BUT I will tell you that the world health organization, in 2008 spent 9 million on building a noah's ark for SEEDs....they gathered every seed on earth for every plant they could, food focus was first, separating only the primo seed and vacuumed tight them in to containers and built a huge under ground bunker, with guards, to store them in....just north of norway, in the Artic....i saw this on the history channel last night, and was shocked i hadn't heard of it happening....alarms went off inside my head, when i saw the program....so some scientists had enough pull with world gvts to make this happen, just a few months ago....?

care

crazy huh.

The Bible?

Revelation 6

But there's no mention that that will happen on December 21st, 2012, or that that will be the end of the earth.

the Bible says no one knows the day or hour of our demise or the end of time as we know it...so, i would never presume 12/21/2012 at 11:11 am is it....it could happen before this specific minute or it could not happen for several hundred years, we don't know...

Forum List

Back