eBay Free $5 Today

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
Today eBay has a coupon for $5 off a purchase of $5 or more. So you can basically get something that cost $5 for free today and just pay shipping... and if there is free shipping then it is a free item. Just find something and put in the coupon code: PERKMEUP . Go find something for free. It is today only though.

All you Trump supporters can get a MAGA hat for almost free!

Donald Trump Make America Great Again Success Cap Republican Embroidered Hat Red 736557263475 | eBay

Being that you don't make much being a former 15 buck an hour guard at a corrections facility? You are no doubt a "bargain hunter"......LOL!

I smoke cigars that cost any where from $10 to $50, on a regular basis.
Sometimes I smoke a few that are in the $100 plus range.
What can I get for $5?
I tell you what; when I'm old, near death, in a hospice, I will be glad with $1 roll of TP.
And I will be lucky if I can wipe my own ass with it.
For now, and until then, $5 aint shit......................... but we are ALL happy 4 U.

What can I get for $5?
I tell you what; when I'm old, near death, ina hospice, I will be glad with $1 roll of TP.
For now, $5 aint shit.........................

It's free. You don't want it, cool... good for you. eBay has made enough money off of me for seller fees, I'll take the $5 back. Buy a cheap $5 lighter or cigar cutter that you don't care if you lose.

What can I get for $5?
I tell you what; when I'm old, near death, ina hospice, I will be glad with $1 roll of TP.

It's free. You don't want it, cool... good for you. eBay has made enough money off of me for seller fees, I'll take the $5 back. Buy a cheap $5 lighter or cigar cutter that you don't care if you lose.

I registered on eBay in July, 2000. Back in the day I sold a TON of shit on eBay but now I sell on Reverb.
I can't even scratch my balls for $5.
eBay is a fricking rip off. I'm glad 4 U. Toast.

What can I get for $5?

I registered on eBay in July, 2000. Back in the day I sold a TON of shit on eBay but now I sell on Reverb.
I can't even scratch my balls for $5.
eBay is a fricking rip off. I'm glad 4 U. Toast.

I won't be selling on eBay much longer. I'm in the process of finishing up a retail site. Then I won't have to worry about all those fees any longer, just the Paypal ones.

Forum List

Back