Ebola didn’t have to kill Thomas Eric Duncan

hipeter924

Not a zombie yet
May 5, 2009
Nowhere you can follow
Ebola
2457497263_5347727166_obama_racist_xlarge_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

On Friday, Sept. 25, 2014, my uncle Thomas Eric Duncan went to Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas. He had a high fever and stomach pains. He told the nurse he had recently been in Liberia. But he was a man of color with no health insurance and no means to pay for treatment, so within hours he was released with some antibiotics and Tylenol.
Exclusive Ebola didn t have to kill Thomas Eric Duncan nephew says Dallas Morning News

Your right,it didnt. Shame he spent all his money to go to africa instead of purchasing health care insurance.

America spent $500,000 trying to cure this idiot even though he's not even american!!! Why didn't he stay in liberia and seek help? Cause he knew that sewer of a country wouldn't lift a finger to help him. So he came to america and infected americans.

Now blacks are claiming duncan was a victim of racism!!!!

To be honest, I am surprised that family members haven't tried to sue the hospital yet.
They have already hired an attorney to do that. They just won't win. They don't have a case.
Doesn't stop them trying, and they always have a chance of winning on a technicality, like procedures not followed or allegations of 'racism'.

or getting a website for donations,hey, I need to do that, first I must get a terminal disease or die.

I'll let you all know which I plan on doing....

America spent $500,000 trying to cure this idiot even though he's not even american!!! Why didn't he stay in liberia and seek help? Cause he knew that sewer of a country wouldn't lift a finger to help him. So he came to america and infected americans.

Ebola doesn't discriminate.

On Friday, Sept. 25, 2014, my uncle Thomas Eric Duncan went to Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas. He had a high fever and stomach pains. He told the nurse he had recently been in Liberia. But he was a man of color with no health insurance and no means to pay for treatment, so within hours he was released with some antibiotics and Tylenol.
Exclusive Ebola didn t have to kill Thomas Eric Duncan nephew says Dallas Morning News
Having dealt with the treatment of my mother in law in a Ft Worth hospital.....or lack of treatment, I should say.....I can understand what they are saying.

Having dealt with the treatment of my mother in law in a Ft Worth hospital.....or lack of treatment, I should say.....I can understand what they are saying.

You took your mother to a low end hospital?

Your right,it didnt. Shame he spent all his money to go to africa instead of purchasing health care insurance.
He didn't go to Africa. He came here from Africa.

She took herself. And you have a point about Texas hospitals being low end.

She took herself. And you have a point about Texas hospitals being low end.

There are sub par hospitals in every state. For people just like you.

To be honest, I am surprised that family members haven't tried to sue the hospital yet.

Isn't dealing with the plague enough for them to accomplish right now?
Think they generally want compensation for the hospital not following the correct procedures, and they think Duncan would have had a greater chance of survival had the disease been diagnosed sooner. The family are therefore angry or distraught, and blame the hospital for not doing enough. As for Ebola, it is not the 'plague', it isn't spread by rats, but close proximity to those with the disease.

He didn't go to Africa. He came here from Africa.

Turns out you were right. I had the impression that he'd lived here and had a visa.
That he had no business here makes it worse.

Forum List

Back