Ebola didn’t have to kill Thomas Eric Duncan

On Friday, Sept. 25, 2014, my uncle Thomas Eric Duncan went to Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas. He had a high fever and stomach pains. He told the nurse he had recently been in Liberia. But he was a man of color with no health insurance and no means to pay for treatment, so within hours he was released with some antibiotics and Tylenol.
Exclusive Ebola didn t have to kill Thomas Eric Duncan nephew says Dallas Morning News
Having dealt with the treatment of my mother in law in a Ft Worth hospital.....or lack of treatment, I should say.....I can understand what they are saying.

You took your mother to a low end hospital?
She took herself. And you have a point about Texas hospitals being low end.

There are sub par hospitals in every state. For people just like you.
I would go to Camp Pendleton Naval Hospital. So you think Military Hospitals are sub par, eh?

Look what this one guy has cost us, two people so far have come down with the disease because of him, and there could be more still to come.
This of course is not counting the money time and effort he cost.

Ban flights from this region !!

As soon as he realized he was infected he got on a plane to the US. He lied to get on that plane. If he had lived both Liberia and the United States would have criminally prosecuted him.

Forum List

Back