"Effective" policing

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
While an unwashed rabble roams a few city centres, overturning vans and looting Vape shops decent people wonder what is going on.. My son is a police officer and is pulling overtime filling in for the riot squads who gave been called up to police the angry white teenagers. So it isnt all bad.

Our thoughts go back to the heady days of the miners strike in the mid 80s. I recall the police charging miners on horseback to break up legit protests and using batons to crack skulls of honest working men.
All under thatchers approving gaze. She probably had a wank over it. They turned the countryside into a militarised zone with their road blocks. I am not seeing that today.

And yet in modern britain it seems there is a softly softly approach to these right wing thugs, Where are the horses ? Where are the dogs ? Where are the water cannon ?

Where are the politicians showing solidarity with our muslim brothers ?

Back in the 80s I decried the fascist use of force on people who were fighting for their community, But I dont feel the same about hate warriors intent on looting vape shops.

I got pineapple and also peppermint flavour . Will swap for strawberries and cream. Fuck the muzzies as well.
I would like to see a full on cavalry charge after the riot act is read. I m thinking that would sort out any futire problems. The disrespectful behaviour of these mini thugs has shocked the nation. They have given up the right to free speech. Free speech is not bricking a mosque.

Kier Stalin has caused civil unrest on our streets, what a tool he is.

Tools.jpg

Knife crime.jpg

The rioter in chief.

While an unwashed rabble roams a few city centres, overturning vans and looting Vape shops decent people wonder what is going on.. My son is a police officer and is pulling overtime filling in for the riot squads who gave been called up to police the angry white teenagers. So it isnt all bad.

Our thoughts go back to the heady days of the miners strike in the mid 80s. I recall the police charging miners on horseback to break up legit protests and using batons to crack skulls of honest working men.
All under thatchers approving gaze. She probably had a wank over it. They turned the countryside into a militarised zone with their road blocks. I am not seeing that today.

And yet in modern britain it seems there is a softly softly approach to these right wing thugs, Where are the horses ? Where are the dogs ? Where are the water cannon ?

Back in the 80s I decried the fascist use of force on people who were fighting for their community, But I dont feel the same about hate warriors intent on looting vape shops.

I got pineapple and also peppermint flavour . Will swap for strawberries and cream. Fuck the muzzies as well.
I would like to see a full on cavalry charge after the riot act is read. I m thinking that would sort out any futire problems. The disrespectful behaviour of these mini thugs has shocked the nation. They have given up the right to free speech. Free speech is not bricking a mosque.

Wow, so you went from a left wing liberal to a fascist who hates everyone all within a week.

First you attacked me for asking a question about the motive for the attacker in your country to now hating the extremists on both sides who have shown a tendency for rage and violence.

Maybe governments should focus on improving the quality of life and standard of living within their borders so that even the poor citizens can have kids and thus produce a labour workforce (assuming your covert apparatuses allow them to work).

Under such conditions, the UK/EU governments wouldn't have to accept so many asylum seekers on the false pretense that it is some form of humanitarian pursuit when really it is about importing a lower-expectation workforce. Some might even say looking to exploit these poor people who seek a better life.

Wow, so you went from a left wing liberal to a fascist who hates everyone all within a week.

First you attacked me for asking a question about the motive for the attacker in your country to now hating the extremists on both sides who have shown a tendency for rage and violence.

Maybe governments should focus on improving the quality of life and standard of living within their borders so that even the poor citizens can have kids and thus produce a labour workforce (assuming your covert apparatuses allow them to work).

Under such conditions, the UK/EU governments wouldn't have to accept so many asylum seekers on the false pretense that it is some form of humanitarian pursuit when really it is about importing a lower-expectation workforce. Some might even say looking to exploit these poor people who seek a better life.
There is no both sides. There are right wing racist trash on our streets. Thats it.

They should shoot muslim rioters on sight in Europe. Muslims are generally very bad people. Yes there are some good ones, but the few good ones dont make up for all the bad ones.

There is no both sides. There are right wing racist trash on our streets. Thats it.

You should reassess your post then which I quoted for you. You curse those of Islamic faith.

Perhaps this was just you copying and pasting someone elses comment from somewhere else?

They should shoot muslim protesters on sight in Europe. Muslims are generally very bad people. Yes there are some good ones, but the few good ones dont make up for all the bad ones.
These are 100% white. The underclass we used to ship to the US.

You should reassess your post then which I quoted for you. You curse those of Islamic faith.

Perhaps this was just you copying and pasting someone elses comment from somewhere else?
Why would I criticise muslims.? They have nothing to do with this apart from bring targets.

These Black Lives Matter British Lives Matter protestors are mostly peaceful. Just a few bad apples looting Target the shops. Nothing to see here.

These Black Lives Matter British Lives Matter protestors are mostly peaceful. Just a few bad apples looting Target the shops. Nothing to see here.
Iy isnt a huge thing but it must be distressing for the areas it is happening in. How it is affecting people in Southport I dread to think.

Things are set to get worse because Starmer has declared war on the British whilst, just like you, loves the immigrants, illegal immigrants, and the luxury asylum seekers.

Forum List

Back