"Effective" policing

Things are set to get worse because Starmer has declared war on the British whilst, just like you, loves the immigrants, illegal immigrants, and the luxury asylum seekers.
I knew that you were a rioter as well. Starmer needs to be tougher. This is right wing shit stirring that labour has to clean up. Again.

I knew that you were a rioter as well. Starmer needs to be tougher. This is right wing shit stirring that labour has to clean up. Again.
I wouldn't join a protest, never mind a riot. It's not the Right Wing, it's the Far Right. It's Oh Dear Kier's own doing, he has the blood on his hands. I told you Labour were gonna be a shit show, but fuck me, I didn't expect him to set off at a million miles an hour.

The one that needs locked up is Oh Dear Kier.

Nope. There are no muslims involved in the riots. The people I want punished are the white underclass who are the only ones rioting. Fuck them.
So.then why did you curse Muslims and wrap the text in bold?. You still have not explaned this seeming departure. Employing the F-bomb at that.

Iy isnt a huge thing but it must be distressing for the areas it is happening in. How it is affecting people in Southport I dread to think.

I think it is a much bigger thing than you are allowing for, but time will tell. Free-floating angst can have a way of escalating and expanding.

So.then why did you curse Muslims and wrap the text in bold?. You still have not explaned this seeming departure
Oh dear. It was a satirical comment. I assumed the voice of one of the low educated underclass and imagined words he might say after his victory in looting a vape shop..
Satire is a commonly used tool among educated people. It wasnt a comment you could understand really.
We ;earned about it in school when we studied Swift and Thackeray.
Basically I was mocking your sort because you are so fucking stupid..

I think it is a much bigger thing than you are allowing for, but time will tell. Free-floating angst can have a way of escalating and expanding.
Football season starts in a couple of weeks. This trash will be busy fighting each other and selling counterfeit products.

Keir Starmer versus the mob: he is not a lefty human rights lawyer after all
The prime minister shows no interest in civil liberties as he tries to pose as tough on law and order against rioters

Starmer has chosen to hate Brits.

While an unwashed rabble roams a few city centres, overturning vans and looting Vape shops decent people wonder what is going on.. My son is a police officer and is pulling overtime filling in for the riot squads who gave been called up to police the angry white teenagers. So it isnt all bad.

Our thoughts go back to the heady days of the miners strike in the mid 80s. I recall the police charging miners on horseback to break up legit protests and using batons to crack skulls of honest working men.
All under thatchers approving gaze. She probably had a wank over it. They turned the countryside into a militarised zone with their road blocks. I am not seeing that today.

And yet in modern britain it seems there is a softly softly approach to these right wing thugs, Where are the horses ? Where are the dogs ? Where are the water cannon ?

Where are the politicians showing solidarity with our muslim brothers ?

Back in the 80s I decried the fascist use of force on people who were fighting for their community, But I dont feel the same about hate warriors intent on looting vape shops.

I got pineapple and also peppermint flavour . Will swap for strawberries and cream. Fuck the muzzies as well.
I would like to see a full on cavalry charge after the riot act is read. I m thinking that would sort out any futire problems. The disrespectful behaviour of these mini thugs has shocked the nation. They have given up the right to free speech. Free speech is not bricking a mosque.

Thatcher saved your sorry pommie asses and Scargill wound up the rubbish of the era.

Oh dear. It was a satirical comment. I assumed the voice of one of the low educated underclass and imagined words he might say after his victory in looting a vape shop..
Satire is a commonly used tool among educated people. It wasnt a comment you could understand really.
We ;earned about it in school when we studied Swift and Thackeray.
Basically I was mocking your sort because you are so fucking stupid..
Who are my sort? You make many assumptions for an apparent educated man you feign to be. Please, tell me my sort now bloke. You speak but never really say anything . At least if we are to measure speech as being logical and informed. In addition, you are an angry man. Odd, as you are spposed to be living in Utopia if we were to believe the promotors of Big Government.

Forum List

Back