Egypt vs. Mexicans, too?

HenryBHough

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Oak Grove, Massachusetts
Looks like Egypt HAS been watching America and, as only Egyptians can do, have gotten it spectacularly wrong:

Egyptian forces kill 12, mistaking Mexican tourists for militants

"Egyptian security forces killed 12 people and wounded 10 "by accident" when they mistook a convoy of mostly Mexican tourists for a group of militants they were hunting in the desert, the interior ministry said on Monday."

Note, the quotation marks within the quoted article are intrinsic to the article as it appeared, I did not add them.

Looks like Egypt HAS been watching America and, as only Egyptians can do, have gotten it spectacularly wrong:

Egyptian forces kill 12, mistaking Mexican tourists for militants

"Egyptian security forces killed 12 people and wounded 10 "by accident" when they mistook a convoy of mostly Mexican tourists for a group of militants they were hunting in the desert, the interior ministry said on Monday."

Note, the quotation marks within the quoted article are intrinsic to the article as it appeared, I did not add them.

BS-----they figured out that the victims are not muslims-----Mexicans are
very ardent catholics------maybe some of them had crucifix necklaces.
The "MISTAKE" story is a filthy lie for allah. Decent people should
stay out of Egypt now------it is a hot bed of eager JIHADIST PERVERSITY

It was a terrible mistake, by the mexicans. What ever possessed them into thinking that a war zone was a place to go sightseeing?

Egypt is not exactly a war zone right now-------but it used to be a popular tourist weekend for
Israelis and other JOOOOS who wanted to see the PYRAMIDS and the SPHINX and the
places upon which Charlton Heston trod. Then the noble jihadists of Egypt began shooting up
dem JOOOOOISH tourist vans-----so Egypt is no longer the place to go for a honeymoon. Military
in Egypt is BULLET HAPPY-----they put bullets into all kinds of things that move-----like desperate
Sudanese running thru Egypt to get to Israel used to be a FAVE target practice objective
for them and any stray Coptic child that passed in front of them---------they got Mexicans this time,
IT IS THE WILL OF ALLAH------It is notable that in times of conflict-----GAZANS do not take a walk
into EGYPT ---a fairly short walk. They know how Egyptians feel about
""" BALESTINIANS """"

does anyone here believe the "OH WE THOUGHT THEY WERE ISIS" ----explanation? ----------afterall before shooting a bunch of people----does one not
SAY anything-------like "stop" (in Arabic) ? or at least "hello there" ---salaam??
they just BLEW THEM AWAY??? without a single shot from them?
I always wanted to see the PYRAMIDS---------I'll reconsider-------

does anyone here believe the "OH WE THOUGHT THEY WERE ISIS" ----explanation? ----------afterall before shooting a bunch of people----does one not
SAY anything-------like "stop" (in Arabic) ? or at least "hello there" ---salaam??

No Rosie, go, they're really cool.......and vacation package prices are down.

No Rosie, go, they're really cool.......and vacation package prices are down.

thank-you for your concern over my retirement assets

Forum List

Back