Egyptian Jihadist Group Swears Allegiance to ISIS

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
This group should fit right in as it sounds just as bloodthirsty as ISIS.

Egyptian Jihadist Group Swears Allegiance to ISIS
Ansar Bayt al-Maqdis, Egypt's most active terrorist group, swears allegiance to ISIS and its leader.

By Arutz Sheva Staff

First Publish: 11/4/2014, 3:45 AM

483438.jpg

Bus explosion claimed by Ansar Bayt Al-Maqdis
Reuters
Ansar Bayt al-Maqdis, Egypt's most active terrorist group, has sworn allegiance to the Islamic State (ISIS), Reuters reported on Monday.

The group had previously told Reuters that it sought inspiration and advice from Islamic State, which has taken over swathes of Iraq and Syria.

"After entrusting God we decided to swear allegiance to the emir of the faithful Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, caliph of the Muslims in Syria and Iraq and in other countries," the group said in a statement quoted by Reuters.

Ansar Bayt al-Maqdis has killed hundreds of Egyptian soldiers and police over the last year, since the ouster of Muslim Brotherhood President Mohammed Morsi, and beheaded several people in recent weeks, in acts similar to those of ISIS which regularly beheads hostages.

Continue reading at:

Egyptian Jihadist Group Swears Allegiance to ISIS - Middle East - News - Arutz Sheva

It's getting more and more idiotic-----too bad Charlie Chaplain is dead----
the goofy islamo Nazi pigs make terrific material for comedy-----of course the
down side is that not only do they oink and stink and shit up any place they
touch------they also murder lots of people for the cause of their disgusting
"god"

Oh dear ........ :cool:
There he goes with his trolling and harassing.
Responding to a thread with a succinct post is neither trolling or harassing.

But your following me and making off topic posts is both trolling and stalking. ...... :cool:
Ah SHADAP, do you ever have anything better to do but stalk Sally with comments like "oh dear" or "oh my" every time she posts something? Do you even work, asshole? Or do you sit on your ass all day collecting welfare and blaming Jews and America for everything?

Islam, where brain cells go to die.

Ah SHADAP, do you ever have anything better to do but stalk Sally with comments like "oh dear" or "oh my" every time she posts something? Do you even work, asshole? Or do you sit on your ass all day collecting welfare and blaming Jews and America for everything?
You sound jealous.......... :lol: :lol:

You sound jealous.......... :lol: :lol:

Actually it's you that sounds jealous. 1.2 billion Muslims and look at what they contribute to humanity, then look at 6 million Jews and look at their contributions. No wonder you keep braying like a donkey. Oh my, ha ha ha.

Forum List

Back