El Nino has come to an end, but.....

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2020
England

El Niño has officially come to an end and the ripples from its demise will shake up weather around the globe.

The but bit is, gripped, super status, boosting, influencing, centre stage, sweltering, sizzling, entrenched, and so on and so on. All frightening stuff.

And the scientists at CNN conclude, "They are always on the rise in a world warming due to fossil fuel pollution".

Question - am I the only one that skip reads that crap?

No
I just read the topic title and immediately recognised drivel.
Even Sicky Wicky admits
El Nino is a single climate phenomenon that quasi-periodically fluctuates between three phases: etc

It does not arrive as by magic or suddenly stop and disappear .
It is just one aspect of many climate factors that can be subdivided into phases or parts

Energy is always transformed into other forms of energy .
Law of the Universe .
About the only thing that plagiarist Einstein got right .

El Niño has officially come to an end and the ripples from its demise will shake up weather around the globe.

The but bit is, gripped, super status, boosting, influencing, centre stage, sweltering, sizzling, entrenched, and so on and so on. All frightening stuff.

And the scientists at CNN conclude, "They are always on the rise in a world warming due to fossil fuel pollution".

Supposed to be 100 here in my part of Virginia next weekend. Very unusual for the area in June. I blame Joe Biden.

interesting fact. The climate of Earth has been changing since day one.

Do not confuse the Sheeple with facts .
They have been given a load of nonsense which they have.
swallowed .
Remind them later when they finally see how much more they are taxed and how much they are controlled in so many different ways .

Always to save the planet and help the children .

Good old scammer routines .

You skip while you read.

The scientists at CNN?

Forum List

Back