Eliminate honors courses to make mo equity.

And SweetSue92
What is it that you want?

IMO, the State should have say.
The States should have all the say, like it used to be before The Department of Education and block grants

from Uncle Sugar if you do what they want.

Why? Because the American education system has gotten steadily worse since the formation of the Department

of Education.

The States should have all the say, like it used to be before The Department of Education and block grants.
Are the Standards the same in
WA (Washington) and WV....? Kentucky? My Lord Arkansas?

Probably not. That's where the competition factor comes in.
Sure.
And where are the Ranks of WV versus WA?

You got some data?
You consider WA as a shithole, but reality PROVES otherwise.
Washington > your shit hole town/STATE/City

Sure.
And where are the Ranks of WV versus WA?

You got some data?
You consider WA as a shithole, but reality PROVES otherwise.
Washington > your shit hole town/STATE/City
:auiqs.jpg:
According to this, My state is better than Washington. Also I know for a fact it was #1 in the country before.

I doubt Washington's school system has ever been #1.

My "shithole town" is Tampa Bay, Florida. Yeah, just keep thinking it's a shithole. :terror:

Yeah man, it's terrible here, nobody should ever come here. :nono:

It's hot and humid AF.

Last edited:
Like always, democrats destroy everything they touch.
Talk to SweetSue92
There's a place for honors/AP classes. But we used to have them in 6th grade--yes, for 11 year olds. And the competition/hype was absurd. All of 5th grade was taken up with parents hounding the 5th grade teachers if their child was going to be recommended for honors classes, bc by golly, if they didn't get into honors at 11 yo for sure all their dreams are dead.

The district managed to hold off on AP/honors classes until 8th grade and somehow everyone survived. We're not sure how.
You teach the 'recorder' to under 6th grade students.

Which State is that?

And How did you contribute??????
I paid money so the school system could function that year, that's how I contributed. Close to a thousand dollars.

And I don't have any kids in school.

Mix them all up to make 'em share and improve. That was the thinking with desegregation, and would have eventually have worked if they had left it alone. It's a race to the bottom, and it appears that equity will mean everyone is considered identical. The new vogue is to eliminate any and all incentives, reason to work, obey the law, support yourself, and now even to get an education, all to be replaced by a dependence on government. California School District Considers Removing Honors Courses For Sake Of "Equity" | ZeroHedge

These might be the classes where drag queens teach CRT to the kiddies so don't be too quick to condemn it.

These Brightest Minds still exist.
Fake Outrage of Public Schools is real, led by the trump cult.
Does ANY public school teacher meet your standards?????

So sad that you want to deprive the lower income of a public education.
I have no doubt that a good number of public school teachers meet a high standard. The problem is that their hands are tied by the leaders of the Teachers' Union and the Board members pushing a "woke" agenda. The goal is to cut the head off of that dragon.

Forum List

Back