ELITE BILT credit card enables Gen Z to get rewards for their rent payments

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021

Well I never seen the like, should be called the Bilk CC.

Meh, jokes on them though....Us boomers will just raise their rent.....You know, because we can. ;)

BTW.....Bilt World Elite Mastercard® is issued and administered by Wells Fargo Bank N.A..

Wells Fargo is completely woke. But I'm waiting for the left to complain that WF is taking advantage of poors or certain demographic with this card.

Meh, jokes on them though....Us boomers will just raise their rent.....You know, because we can. ;)

BTW.....Bilt World Elite Mastercard® is issued and administered by Wells Fargo Bank N.A..

Wells Fargo is completely woke. But I'm waiting for the left to complain that WF is taking advantage of poors or certain demographic with this card.
1681184004798.png

From the site .. I wonder if this would be considered a cash advance, which typically has an insane interest percentage attached to it. Regardless, I'm too cautious with renting out properties, as I refuse to get screwed by an eviction moratorium scenario like many home owners faced during COVID, and with some states supporting a ban on most evictions.

OMG! That might be one of the worst financial decisions someone can make. Granted, if you pay it off every month, I understand the perks. But no one, and I mean no one should EVER charge their rent.

Forum List

Back