Elon offers to impregnate Taylor Swift after her endorsement of Harris

Joking that you’ll impregnate a woman to rescue her from being a childless cat lady is creepy. Period.

It would be creepy if it was joke you made with just your buddies around

It’s even more creepy to do it on a social media account to millions when you’re both international celebrities

And even more creepy yet when you’re old enough to be her father

Just super creepy

He could pay the hopsital bill for what would happen to him for dissing Swift too.

Lern that just becuse a prick has money that it doesn't make him a great man.

Oh grow up. I'm tired of your ridiculous dumbass and your socks. Sit

Illegal Haitians, not immigrants, not only eat cats and dogs in Ohio but ducks and geese as well jimboliar. Why is that bizarre, since that is exactly what they eat in Haiti.
That's not happening so you look like a dumb ass for repeating this.

It never happened, dumbass
You're FOS.

Elon Musk offers to give 'childless cat lady' Taylor Swift a ...​

1726075619976.png
New York Post
https://nypost.com › 2024/09/11 › us-news › elon-mus...

1 hour ago — Elon Musk offered Taylor Swift a chance to bear his offspring in response to her endorsement of Vice President Kamala Harris on social media ...

Unleashing enough pure cringe energy to launch a million SpaceX rockets to the distant reaches of the galaxy, Elon Musk offered Taylor Swift a chance to bear his offspring in response to her endorsement of Vice President Kamala Harris on social media Tuesday night.

“Fine Taylor … you win … I will give you a child and guard your cats with my life,” Elon Musk, 53, posted on X to his 197 million followers in what was likely a crack about Swift, 34, signing her lengthy instagram post “childless cat lady.”

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Oh grow up. I'm tired of your ridiculous dumbass and your socks. Sit
There are no socks. Learn that just because a prick has money that it doesn't mean hes invincible. Musk might want to shut up before he sees Kelce in person.

What a NUT JOB.

Even thinking that, at 53 years old, let alone POSTING it.
Taylor must be swooning.
The US government signed a contract with this..........THING?
And Trump wants him to be in his cabinet?

Hmmmmmmm.................It makes sense now.
Maybe the worm in RFK Jr's brain found a new home in Musk's skull?

There are no socks. Learn that just because a prick has money that it doesn't mean hes invincible. Musk might want to shut up before he sees Kelce in person.

Gfy everybody knows by now

You're running a fool's errand and I have no time

Just fckn stop it's stupid

You guys really think someone went on X, which is owned by Elon, and posted that he would be willing to give Swift a child? That is as bizarre as immigrants eating cats and dogs in Ohio.
What are you disagreeing about? There is nothing to deny. Musk posted on HIS SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM. I expect it is still there. He is a SLUG.

Gfy everybody knows by now

You're running a fool's errand and I have no time

Just fckn stop it's stupid
Everybody doesn't know shit. You hve chosen to believe lies because you want to. I've been here for years and if I had socks the moderators would have found them by now. You're a fool running your own errand dumb b----.

So it's like this, report me and all my "socks" to the moderators.

Elon, I really, really think she can do better than you. I am sure the offer was sincere and, since you have children by multiple women, like trump, you would love to impregnate her. I think Travis may not take this is a good light. I would stay away from KC football games or you may find you manly organs stuffed in your right ear.

No wonder him and Trump get along so well

"If you just joke about raping, then it's okay, and only a humorless liberal would say otherwise!"
-- The Trump cult.

Forum List

Back