England - A Nation of Pedophiles

Diversity is our strength!

Report: Afraid of Racism Accusations, British Police Didn’t Address Child-Sex Ring.

An official investigation into the systemic abuse in Telford, U.K. wasn’t launched until roughly a decade after authorities first learned of it, according to the Sunday Mirror.

British authorities failed to meaningfully address an epidemic of child prostitution that claimed as many as 1,000 victims over the past three decades, according to a new report by the Sunday Mirror.

The report reveals that authorities in the town of Telford became aware of the scale of the problem in the 1990s, but failed to prevent the continued drugging, beating, and rape of hundreds of girls, some of whom were as young as eleven, until an official investigation was launched roughly a decade later.

How many more like this are still out there, operating under a PC shield?

Diversity is not really strength. That is why throughout the history of humankind, people have been members of tribes and such.

Whatever the 'reasons', it boils down to the failure of local government agencies to protect young vulnerable girls, or even take them seriously when they were trying to articulate their concerns.

The prevailing attitude of the time being, "well you asked for it".

`
Britain's 'worst ever' child grooming scandal exposed: Hundreds of young girls raped, beaten, sold for sex and some even KILLED - Authorities failed to act over 40 years - despite repeated warnings to social workers - with up to 1,000 girls, some as young as 11, abused in Telford -

Up to 1,000 children could have suffered in Britain’s worst known abuse scandal - where sex gangs targeted girls as young as 11. The rape hell of vulnerable young girls in one town - Telford - went on for a shocking 40 years, the Sunday Mirror can reveal. As many as 1,000 children could have suffered at the merciless hands of perverts and torturers in Telford since the 1980s.

Girls as young as 11 have been lured from their families to be drugged, beaten and raped in an epidemic that, say victims, is still ongoing. THREE people were murdered and two others died in tragedies linked to the scandal.
Aside from blood and suffering it has caused the world, the UK's history is an ongoing compendium of child sex abuse by the royals, government authorities and law enforcement. It has never even slowed down

Keighley child sex abuse ring
`
Newcastle sex abuse ring
`
Peterborough sex abuse case

Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal
`
Halifax child sex abuse ring

Derby child sex abuse ring

Oxford child sex abuse ring
Aylesbury child sex abuse ring

Jimmy Savile child sexual abuse scandal

Rochdale child sex abuse ring

Child Sexual Abuse Scandal Rocks U.K. Soccer

Cleveland child abuse scandal

`

I'm confused. Almost every one of these crimes was perpetrated by Pakistanis or as the Brits like to call them "Asian men", yet you blame everyone in the UK except for Muslim migrants?

It's the left's "protected class". Why I'm not sure
Catholic priests.....just sayin'
Please link to when the police knew about pedophiles in the Catholic Church but were afraid to do anything about it for fear of PC reasons.

Actually, this isn’t a blog and it’s kind of expected that posters don’t write misleading flame bait thread titles upstairs.
`
Who the hell do you think you are? My advice to you? STFU.
`
8f0bf3b6e6e51d2350fb22a13b9ccb0dd0d81446.jpg

• Social workers knew of abuse in the 1990s but police took a decade to launch a probe.
  • Council staff viewed abused and trafficked children as “prostitutes” instead of victims, according to previously unseen files.
  • Authorities failed to keep details of abusers from Asian communities for fear of “racism”.
  • Police failed to investigate one recent case five times until an MP intervened.
  • One victim said cops tried to stop her finding out why her abusers had not been prosecuted because they feared she would talk to us.
The scale of the abuse uncovered in Telford – population 170,000 – is feared to be the most brutal and long-running of all. The Rotherham toll was put at 1,500 – but that was in a community of 260,000.

Tonight Telford’s Tory MP Lucy Allan demanded a public inquiry and said our findings were “extremely serious and shocking”.

Our investigators have spoken to 12 victims, most of them unconnected. They accused more than 70 abusers and claimed that violent rapes were still taking place just months ago.

One 14-year-old, groomed and abused after her phone number was sold to paedophiles, said: “I hated what was happening and my abusers made my skin crawl but I was told that if I said a word to anyone they’d come for my little sisters and tell my mum I was a prostitute.

Britain's 'worst ever' child grooming scandal exposed: Hundreds of young girls raped, beaten, sold for sex and some even KILLED

Great, so children get raped and abused but some can't be detailed over fears of racism?

That's insanity
Happens all the time here too.
It is a 2 billion dollar a year international industry often run by gangs and cartels.

England is hardly alone.

Yes, but it is at government levels? Do you think the United States government is running a pedophilia ring (or ignoring one or some)? There are members of Parliament who stand accused.

Great, so children get raped and abused but some can't be detailed over fears of racism?

That's insanity
It is a 2 billion dollar a year international industry often run by gangs and cartels.

England is hardly alone.

Yes, but it is at government levels? Do you think the United States government is running a pedophilia ring (or ignoring one or some)? There are members of Parliament who stand accused.

I am not sure....

That's insanity

England is hardly alone.

I am not sure....

Well, I have to admit that the pizza gate emails were very strange indeed. Of course, that is some really shaky evidence. Lol. However, I really do not believe that all of those emails were about PIZZA and pasta.

That's insanity

England is hardly alone.

I am not sure....

Well, I have to admit that the pizza gate emails were very strange indeed. Of course, that is some really shaky evidence. Lol. However, I really do not believe that all of those emails were about PIZZA and pasta.
No that one was totally debunked...but it wouldnt surprise me if people in power werent sometimes involved.

England is hardly alone.

I am not sure....

No that one was totally debunked...but it wouldnt surprise me if people in power werent sometimes involved.

Totally debunked how? There were emails. You can't debunk the emails. You are convinced that they were talking about pizza? :D Lol.

England is hardly alone.

I am not sure....

Totally debunked how? There were emails. You can't debunk the emails. You are convinced that they were talking about pizza? :D Lol.
Yup

Forum List

Back