🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Entertainers you wouldn't mind having over for a party.....

Kurt Russel. Seems like a really fun guy to hang out with.
My first pick, among living celebs.....Bill Murray is a close second.....Both have the rep of being really chill and friendly guys.

Morgan Freeman is another one high on the list.

Donald Sutherland, of course.

Zappa would be on the list, were he still with us.

My first pick, among living celebs.....Bill Murray is a close second.....Both have the rep of being really chill and friendly guys.

Zappa would be on the list, were he still with us.

Bill murray was at a golf course that I worked at when I was younger....was a complete asshole to the staff....

Everyone has forgotten Paula Abdul..

Yeah she would drink the punch bowl dry but she still would be fun to have around.

Then Hugh Jackman...just a decent and talented guy.

John Travolta would be great to see his old Vinnie Barbarossa routine live and in person.

John Krazinski. Another nice guy who seems to have situational awareness.

I've have heard that John Cusack and his buddy, Jeremy piven are jerks........

Oh yeah...
Let's have Gordon Ramsay...a guy who is off the hook and over the top. Totally hyperactive.

I just recommend that nobody start an argument with him.

I've have heard that John Cusack and his buddy, Jeremy piven are jerks........
John Cusack blocked me on Twitter. I didn't even know it till a few months after it happened.
He's a lib and a jerk.

John Cusack blocked me on Twitter. I didn't even know it till a few months after it happened.
He's a lib and a jerk.

Around Chicago he's is well known as a jerk. Roe and Gary when they were on, a local radio team, said that people won a dinner with John Cusack contest.......when they went out to the restaurant, cusack sat with his buddies and didn't talk to the people who won the dinner..........

Bill Burr, Sebastian Maniscalco, Quentin Tarantino, Snoop and Melissa McCarthy (sp?).

Tarantino would be great for talking about movies......I am a fan of certain genres ......fantasy, sci fi, horror, but I listened to him talk about the movies from the Bowery Boys......it was really interesting............

Tarantino would be great for talking about movies......I am a fan of certain genres ......fantasy, sci fi, horror, but I listened to him talk about the movies from the Bowery Boys......it was really interesting............
IMO, he is the master of dialogue. I think most directors should be beaten with the Tarantino dialogue stick before they extort money from the general public at the movie theater. Most actors would kill to be in one of his movies.

I loved that song Stuck in the Middle right up until Reservoir Dogs.

I'm damaged now.
I love the way his brain works and it would be alright to interact with it.

IMO, he is the master of dialogue. I think most directors should be beaten with the Tarantino dialogue stick before they extort money from the general public at the movie theater. Most actors would kill to be in one of his movies.

I loved that song Stuck in the Middle right up until Reservoir Dogs.

I'm damaged now.
I love the way his brain works and it would be alright to interact with it.

Yeah......one of his best...........the absolute best was the scene he wrote for True Romance....with Dennis Hopper and Christopher Walken......

Truman Capote
Frank Zappa
Ayn Rynd
Ron and Rand Paul
Bernie Sanders and AOC
Pablo Picasso
Gertrude Stein
Einstein and Hawkins
Dylan Thomas
Hugh Hefner and the Bunnies

I'd invite comedians first!!!!!!! funny people, people that make us laugh! they come first in my list!! Numero Uno!:2up:

All comedians and only them!!!!!:clap:

Another party for the rest!:tongue:
I met Ron White once.....he asked me where the toilet was.

I can't stand Tarantino. I loved his last movie tho. But he had issues with Bruce Lee....and I can't forgive that.

Forum List

Back