Epic Meltdown On The Way

To be honest one has to be delusional to think the forthcoming financial crisis in this country can or will be influenced by the actions of a president.
America is a debtor country, our financial stability is driven by credit, GDP is pathetic, our deficit and debt to GDP ratio underlies the fact that we are in serious financial trouble yet uncontrolled spending continues. One can raise taxes to 99%, expropriate every dollar of private wealth and you are still unsustainable at current levels. So go ahead and play this game it will not make a difference simply because no one can add or read a financial statement. Too bad there isn't another Bush to blame for ones own personal irresponsibility, stupidity, and selfishness.

Once again we are seeing the boisterous pre-election bragging on the part of the far right wing. With absolutely nothing to indictate that they have anything going for them. We shall see a repeat of 2012.

Trump is not Romney, but continue thinking that, doofus.

To be honest one has to be delusional to think the forthcoming financial crisis in this country can or will be influenced by the actions of a president.
America is a debtor country, our financial stability is driven by credit, GDP is pathetic, our deficit and debt to GDP ratio underlies the fact that we are in serious financial trouble yet uncontrolled spending continues. One can raise taxes to 99%, expropriate every dollar of private wealth and you are still unsustainable at current levels. So go ahead and play this game it will not make a difference simply because no one can add or read a financial statement. Too bad there isn't another Bush to blame for ones own personal irresponsibility, stupidity, and selfishness.

there is a whole lot that a President can do. That is the sole reason why so many corporations are willing to dump literally hundreds of millions of US dollars into influencing them, get it?

Once again we are seeing the boisterous pre-election bragging on the part of the far right wing. With absolutely nothing to indictate that they have anything going for them. We shall see a repeat of 2012.
so what are you afraid of that you had to post that? funny how you all panic, just like climate studies that fail to produce what you want and then have to lie every post in an effort to save face. Yeppers, I can't wait for the battle of the ages. Seems again, you afraid.....ewwwwwwwwwww, mean ole trump..........

It seems Cruz and Kasich got their advice on this campaign collusion from one Mitt Romney. And the level of failure from doing it is going to be AWESOME!
They traded states like Monopoly property cards and never said sh#t to the voters. Just traded them away like used hand me down clothes.

Voters in all three of those states are going to make them pay. You simply do not treat voters like baseball trading cards, they tend to take that sh#t personal.
And they strike back at the person who did it so say good bye Cruz and Kasich.
Kasich will FINALLY drop after those three states.

On to California! Where Cruz has picked the most hated woman in the state. She put by herself 30 thousand on UN-employment. I DARE that idiot to give a speech on job creation. Cruz being stupid and stubborn WILL show up at the RNC convention whining like JR during a Midol shortage.

And the POST election final?
1, Trump WILL be president.
2, Kasich will bet a job teaching at some liberal college.
3, Cruz will have his balls cut off and be deported from Texas.

Fury

I agree with 2 and 3 but 1 will be Clinton and not Trump.
The Trump/Clinton pig fight will be AWESOME! Hell Bruce we may learn some new terms!

You are happy about a pig fight? I'd rather have a leader than a pig for president
well if you had your way, there'd be a murderer in there. I'll take a pig.

It seems Cruz and Kasich got their advice on this campaign collusion from one Mitt Romney. And the level of failure from doing it is going to be AWESOME!
They traded states like Monopoly property cards and never said sh#t to the voters. Just traded them away like used hand me down clothes.

Voters in all three of those states are going to make them pay. You simply do not treat voters like baseball trading cards, they tend to take that sh#t personal.

On to California! Where Cruz has picked the most hated woman in the state. She put by herself 30 thousand on UN-employment. I DARE that idiot to give a speech on job creation. Cruz being stupid and stubborn WILL show up at the RNC convention whining like JR during a Midol shortage.

Fury

The Trump/Clinton pig fight will be AWESOME! Hell Bruce we may learn some new terms!

You are happy about a pig fight? I'd rather have a leader than a pig for president

When have I ever supported Clinton?

Fury

When have I ever supported Clinton?
well if you call Trump a pig and you won't vote for a pig, that leaves only the murder who is Hillary.

Forum List

Back