Epidemic of black on Jewish crime in Brooklyn

If it's true that all eight of the Brooklyn victims were targeted for being Jewish (and in light of the video surveillance footage of the hoodied victim, I don't think that should be a given), then this is just the latest variation of a violent "game" among teenage thugs that goes all the way back to the early 90's.

More reading here.

If the group in Brooklyn really has been targeting Jews, then I hope some good will come from identifying them as 'hate criminals'.

Trannies are already targeted in NYC and libs are ignoring it because it's the wrong kind of attacker

When your black president is anti-jew what else do you expect from the thug black kids.

Trannies are already targeted in NYC and libs are ignoring it because it's the wrong kind of attacker

And here I thought you were ignoring it ...because, in your mind, it's the right kind of victim.

Oh well.

Quit changing the topic. Start your own tranny topic. If whites attacked blacks like this it would be national headlines

Hmmm...I would think the black thugs would be taking stuff out on white Hispanics for quite some time yet.

Start your own tranny topic.

Hah hah x 38

99.9% of people would say this being tongue in cheek, but for novasteve it is an actual response. I love it, instant USMB classic.

ric-flair-woo.gif

When your black president is anti-jew what else do you expect from the thug black kids.

yeah, but you won't expect the Jewish residents of the place to support the mayor and policies which are damaging to THEM :cuckoo:

Orthodox Jews are not libs

they vote dimocrap.

as do the vast majority of Jews as well - which is amazing to me, since the leftards have always been the enemy of the Jewish state and their right to existence.

Is there any group obama sons could attack that libs wouldn't bury as a local story? Gay Muslims?

Forum List

Back