🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Erdogan Of Turkey Just Gave A Speech Asking His People To Elect His Party Because He “Aims To Invade

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
Erdogan Of Turkey Just Gave A Speech Asking His People To Elect His Party Because He Aims To Invade Jerusalem - Walid Shoebat

Nothing in the western media covered what the Turkish Anadulu Agency released, when Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan gave a speech this Friday with a strange message riddled with statements that were predicted in the Bible regarding Antichrist. From his desire to invade Jerusalem and to Muhammad’s claim to have ascended to heaven from there, Erdogan called on all Turks to refocus on the Ottoman goal to re-conquer Jerusalem for Islam:

“Unfortunately we the Muslims lost our aim to head towards Jerusalem. The water of our eyes froze making us blind, and our hearts that was destined to beat for Jerusalem is now instead conditioned for rivalry being in a state of war with each other.”

Khalifat (Caliph) literally is one who rules the world and now Erdogan wants to fulfill Zechariah 12 and 14 where Jerusalem becomes the “cup of trembling” to “all surrounding nations” when they storm against Jerusalem to annihilate all Israel.

kj2-copy.jpg

What a nice candidate..................another proposed caliphate...............

Erdogan says that he wants Spain. He says he is some reincarnation of Tariq Bin Ziad, the conqueror of Spain, the tyrant Alp Arslan, and Saladin. These are the Muslim leaders who fought Christendom and Saladin was the one who conquered Jerusalem. He wants to declare war on the strongest fortresses to advance his foreign God, Allah, through warfare.

He talks of Martyrs descending from heaven. Biblically, Erdogan wants the fallen angels to descend. He wants Allah to raise Jihdists. He want to be the shepherd, the Sultan and the Caliph.

As we see it all unfold, please consider the serious issue on Christian persecution which will increase as we see these events unfold. we operate a very effective mission in rescuing fellow Christians. We are a unique organization (Rescue Christians) who rescue Christians, predominately in Pakistan that live under the Muslim yoke baking bricks in kilns under the heating sun. Christians in Pakistan are also burned in furnaces. To see an example out of the thousands we rescue, click here, and listen to the amazing testimonies first hand on how you can help and make a difference, now in this life and for eternity.

Turkey(Ottoman empire) has been at war with the world since the 16th century. Never trust these bastards.

Turkeys-Erdogan-flashes-Muslim-Brotherhood-4-finger-sign-WD.net_.jpg

Turkey's Recep Tayyip Erdogan flashes the four-fingered Muslim Brotherhood sign to a crowd. (archive)

Well that is what the leadership in Iran says, and it look like Obama will give them means to do it..

And now, this Turkish Lunatic Muslim is going to want a nuclear weapon....and the Arab Lunatic Muslims are going to want their nuclear weapons...because both the Turkish and Arab Lunatic Muslims are scared shitless of the Persians Lunatic Muslims having nuclear weapons---a thing which has been all but guaranteed by this Ass and Turd of a President who we must endure for another 16 months.

And, look for Putin to take another bite out of his Chicago Mob ass while there is time left.

You lost me at "predicted in the bible"

I predict it will rain
What color will the rain be...................should this Turkey from Turkey do the deed he claims needs to be done....................
Considering the BIBLE says the antichrist will be WELL LIKED as he rises to power this supposed link is a bit far fetched no?
I posted this because the leader of Turkey is saying he wants to take Jerusalem............Perhaps restore the Ottoman Empire...........

Whether he'll actually try to do it is a different story...........

Whether we agree with the so called prophecy isn't material...............the question is how many there believe it..............and this is nothing new in the middle east now and for ages.............

I predict it will rain
What color will the rain be...................should this Turkey from Turkey do the deed he claims needs to be done....................
Considering the BIBLE says the antichrist will be WELL LIKED as he rises to power this supposed link is a bit far fetched no?
I posted this because the leader of Turkey is saying he wants to take Jerusalem............Perhaps restore the Ottoman Empire...........

Whether we agree with the so called prophecy isn't material...............the question is how many there believe it..............and this is nothing new in the middle east now and for ages.............
Fair enough. All leaders of all nations pander to their base. Turkey is no different

I predict it will rain

So he sounds like Putin and the leaders in Iran..

Just goes to show what happens when the US is devoid of any real leadership..

Local Turkish officials and border guards gave free passage for ISIS terrorists, even helping them across the border. So nothing surprises me about Edrogan any more.

I am curious -----is there anyone out there surprised that a muslim CALIIPHATIST wants to invade Jerusalem for the glory of the rapist pig of mecca and the lump of shit ALLAH IN JANNAH? You have not kept up-----THIS SHIT IS ISLAAAAM

Forum List

Back