🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Erdogan Of Turkey Just Gave A Speech Asking His People To Elect His Party Because He “Aims To Invade

I am curious -----is there anyone out there surprised that a muslim CALIIPHATIST wants to invade Jerusalem for the glory of the rapist pig of mecca and the lump of shit ALLAH IN JANNAH? You have not kept up-----THIS SHIT IS ISLAAAAM

SOME time ago----on this very messageboard-----I was criticized for the fact that I correctly stated that CALIPHATE----in fact WORLD WIDE caliphate is the GOAL of Islamic ideology. There is no question that WORLD WIDE "salvation" thru baptism in the name of "JESUS CHRIST" has been----for some 1700 years----the GOAL OF Christianity. The goal of COMMUNISM was stated by Russia's KRUSCHEV----in the UN ----some time around 1960 when he shouted ---YOUR GRANDCHILDREN WILL GROW UP UNDER COMMUNISM. and ACHMADINEJAD stated the goal of islam in the UN----a few years ago when he farted out "ISLAM IS THE RELIGION FOR THE WHOLE WORLD"

Islamo Nazi pig, ADOLF ----farted forth DEUTSCHLAND UBBER ALLES--<<< same shit.
Today we have Iran and Turkey and Isis----<<< all the same shit -----and every jew who speaks the truth that I speak is called "WAR MONGER"

I saw this coming a few years ago [2-3 years or so] when 'edrogan' had some riots , at that time he made some comments in speech's that made my ears perk up.

then when I saw US Marines holding umbrella over that 'turk' and mrobama I thought that it was a pretty interesting sight !! Yeah , unrelated , still interesting for me to see !!

And now, this Turkish Lunatic Muslim is going to want a nuclear weapon....and the Arab Lunatic Muslims are going to want their nuclear weapons...because both the Turkish and Arab Lunatic Muslims are scared shitless of the Persians Lunatic Muslims having nuclear weapons---a thing which has been all but guaranteed by this Ass and Turd of a President who we must endure for another 16 months.

And, look for Putin to take another bite out of his Chicago Mob ass while there is time left.

I think they want nukes because Israel has them, deep down.

probably Monte , course they'd probably never have them except for mrobama !!

Forum List

Back