Errors with Cruz's Delegate Win in Colorado Might Spark Do Over

cereal_killer

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2012
This is an interesting new development. According to the chairwoman of the Boulder County GOP some critical errors affected the CO Republican caucus by denying everyday citizens their chance to vote. The perception of fraud immediately followed Cruz's 'win' so these issues/errors will come as no surprise to those that followed the process in Colorado
Breitbart News has obtained an email that Boulder County GOP chairwoman Peg Cage sent to other top Republican officials in Colorado, including to other party chairs, describing the errors in the process that led to “the perception of fraud.” Reached for comment on the email, Cage said that the caucus might have to be done over.
Cage is a Cruz supporter for those who may be thinking this has anything to do with Trump and his campaign. I personally don't think anything will happen with this. Too many people were involved in the fraud and Trump isn't going to contest it. It probably ends on the pages of Breitbart and other publications.

You may read the full story HERE

hmm If it is true, Trump should contest it. What's to stop him from doing again and again otherwise. Gosh I am so sick of all this cheating and lying. gr

Insider politics, courtesy of Lyin' Ted Cruz. Steal votes, bribe delegates, and trick voters.

Not enough time to do it over but their is enough time to jail some for fraud.

Insider politics, courtesy of Lyin' Ted Cruz. Steal votes, bribe delegates, and trick voters.

And I STILL have people asking me ''what lies??'' They want a list. That is why I posted a thread asking for links to his lies. No one really had an answer. (I was too lazy to hunt alone lol)

Not enough time to do it over but their is enough time to jail some for fraud.

In other walks of life yes, but in the political election he would never be charged with anything.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

And I STILL have people asking me ''what lies??'' They want a list. That is why I posted a thread asking for links to his lies. No one really had an answer. (I was too lazy to hunt alone lol)
Google

Thank you. I did see similar, but need to fact check. I bookmarked.

Forum List

Back