Even a glass of soda can get covid....

Status
Not open for further replies.

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
1607935331565.png

There are always warnings about substances that can cause false positives. For example: don't eat poppy seeds before an opioid test. There's probably something in cola that does the same, but this guy is using people's ignorance to make a dangerous point. Don't take this kind of advice from a politician. Talk to your doctor.

There are always warnings about substances that can cause false positives. For example: don't eat poppy seeds before an opioid test. There's probably something in cola that does the same, but this guy is using people's ignorance to make a dangerous point. Don't take this kind of advice from a politician. Talk to your doctor.

No, the PCR test is really a fraud.

If you’ve had more than a few cases of the common cold then you’ve very likely had a coronavirus. The coronavirus family strains are a large family. Everyone has one strain or another in their DNA.

Here’s the problem, we are testing people for any strain of a Coronavirus. Not specifically for COVID-19. There are no reliable tests for a specific COVID-19 virus. There are no reliable agencies or media outlets for reporting numbers of actual COVID-19 virus cases. This needs to be addressed first and foremost. Every action and reaction to COVID-19 is based on totally flawed data and we simply can not make accurate assessments.

This is why you’re hearing that most people with COVID-19 are showing nothing more than cold/flu like symptoms. That’s because most Coronavirus strains are nothing more than cold/flu like symptoms. The few actual novel Coronavirus cases do have some worse respiratory responses, but still have a very promising recovery rate, especially for those without prior issues.

The ‘gold standard’ in testing for COVID-19 is laboratory isolated/purified coronavirus particles free from any contaminants and particles that look like viruses but are not, that have been proven to be the cause of the syndrome known as COVID-19 and obtained by using proper viral isolation methods and controls (not the PCR that is currently being used or Serology /antibody tests which do not detect virus as such). PCR basically takes a sample of your cells and amplifies any DNA to look for ‘viral sequences’, i.e. bits of non-human DNA that seem to match parts of a known viral genome.

The problem is the test is known not to work.

It uses ‘amplification’ which means taking a very very tiny amount of DNA and growing it exponentially until it can be analyzed. Obviously any minute contaminations in the sample will also be amplified leading to potentially gross errors of discovery.

Additionally, it’s only looking for partial viral sequences, not whole genomes, so identifying a single pathogen is next to impossible even if you ignore the other issues.

The Mickey Mouse test kits being sent out to hospitals, at best, tell analysts you have some viral DNA in your cells. Which most of us do, most of the time. It may tell you the viral sequence is related to a specific type of virus – say the huge family of coronavirus. But that’s all. The idea these kits can isolate a specific virus like COVID-19 is nonsense

justoffal, all these events happening in rapid succession; prez Trump hired crisis, C-19 pandemic crisis, Russian/China collusion charges crisis, vote fraud allegations/Rubber Band Rino governors/politicians crisis, prez Trump fired crisis, prez Biden hired crisis, deep state swampsters muddying up the water crisis, divided & well 'massaged' hyper-impotent American constituency crisis, small business financial crisis/homeless street people crisis, Wally World empty shelves/hoarding crisis, mega unemployment crisis, Americans losing their real estate to taxes crisis, Chinese super navy crisis, technology leak crisis & the list of crises goes on & on. I mean Americans even had a toilet paper shortage so called crisis??? Then there is the continuing BLM/antifa entertainment show & tell crisis, not to mention the general violence increase in the big cities crisis.

By a freak chance(?) all these crises just happen to overlap one another? Get enough crisis' going on @ the same time & the constituency panics then breaks & collapses(brain overload). What I am saying is what me & my fellow Americans are seeing around us in country as well as globally are NOT freak chance so called crises. These so called random events appear to me to be a well orchestrated 'show' designed to captivate then dazzle Americans minds to a point of total confusion & despair. I have a feeling @ current that Americans are @ a Thanksgiving turkey dinner, but me & my fellow Americans are the turkey residing on the platter. I sure hope I am wrong about all the above.

justoffal, all these events happening in rapid succession; prez Trump hired crisis, C-19 pandemic crisis, Russian/China collusion charges crisis, vote fraud allegations/Rubber Band Rino governors/politicians crisis, prez Trump fired crisis, prez Biden hired crisis, deep state swampsters muddying up the water crisis, divided & well 'massaged' hyper-impotent American constituency crisis, small business financial crisis/homeless street people crisis, Wally World empty shelves/hoarding crisis, mega unemployment crisis, Americans losing their real estate to taxes crisis, Chinese super navy crisis, technology leak crisis & the list of crises goes on & on. I mean Americans even had a toilet paper shortage so called crisis??? Then there is the continuing BLM/antifa entertainment show & tell crisis, not to mention the general violence increase in the big cities crisis.

By a freak chance(?) all these crises just happen to overlap one another? Get enough crisis' going on @ the same time & the constituency panics then breaks & collapses(brain overload). What I am saying is what me & my fellow Americans are seeing around us in country as well as globally are NOT freak chance so called crises. These so called random events appear to me to be a well orchestrated 'show' designed to captivate then dazzle Americans minds to a point of total confusion & despair. I have a feeling @ current that Americans are @ a Thanksgiving turkey dinner, but me & my fellow Americans are the turkey residing on the platter. I sure hope I am wrong about all the above.

There has been so many whacko scenarios of people who claim the virus is an hoax. I know this is another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back