Ex-Keystone worker: It’s ‘sad’ we can’t help lower fuel costs..." 71% of Americans Favor President Biden Restarting Keystone XL Pipeline"

It's hilarious how the industry shills have so many tards believing the oil companies just can't wait to pass cost savings on to consumers n stuff. As for Keystone the sludge has been reaching Port Arthur and several refineries on the ways for a long time now, but they seem to have a lot of morons believing the XL is some giant cost saving extension. It isnt, and if you beleive they would pass any savings from it on to you I have bags of magic beans and a bunch of ducks laying golden eggs I'll sell you cheap.

What a crock. Conflating gas prices with the non-transport of crud oil through the U.S. -- Jesus. Seems some never tire of being conned by the billionaires.

What a crock. Conflating gas prices with the non-transport of crud oil through the U.S. -- Jesus. Seems some never tire of being conned by the billionaires.
So less equals more?

How about you all do us a favor and do this?

download (10).jpeg

Fri, March 18, 2022, 11:58 AM

(Reuters) -The Biden administration on Friday said it would resume plans for oil and gas development on federal lands following a court ruling this week that temporarily restored a measure meant to factor the cost of global warming into federal decision-making.

House Democrats want Joe Biden to restart talks on climate change.

I want Joe Biden to restart the Keystone XL pipeline

At the heart of their battle is whether the pipeline would pose a threat to the massive Ogallala Aquifer — one of the world’s largest underground sources of fresh water. By one calculation, it holds enough water to cover the country’s 48 contiguous states two feet deep. The Ogallala stretches beneath most of Nebraska from the Sand Hills in the west to the outskirts of Omaha. And it runs from South Dakota well past Lubbock, Tex.

Named after a Northern Plains tribe, the Ogallala provides water to farms in eight states, accounting for a quarter of the nation’s cropland, as well as municipal drinking wells. Though early white explorers who saw this apparently arid part of the Great Plains called it a “great American desert,” the aquifer has turned it into America’s breadbasket.

if the Gop gets in that will mean the Keystone Pipeline is back in, do we want to jeopardize the water, it wont mean crap for the inflation at the pumps.

Last edited:
OK,
The bitumen (material left after the gasoline is removed from the oil) is the main product that goes into the pipeline. Now this bitumen has such a high Sulphur content that it's only good for very few things within the manufacturing industry. The only customer for this bitumen is PRC who really doesn't care about the environment. This bitumen is highly toxic and most refineries that produce materials don't want it as the products it produces are extremely limited and waste is high.

The gasoline which comes off this oil is minimal at best.

Canada is desperate for new petroleum production as it has relied upon its revenues from petroleum production in the East for decades and those wells have played out.

Rail cars can more than adequately deliver the bitumen to the coast that satisfy PRC's need for this particular bitumen. Other Bitumens are much more versatile and usable than this which comes from Oil Sands area of Alberta.
Considering the economics vs the risks I'm in agreement that the pipeline shouldn't be completed or used at all.
Where I'm not exactly thrilled about helping the railroad which has been a thorn in EVERYONE'S lives lately....I don't see the pipeline as a solution for their malfeasance either.

the overall vast majority believe xiden is taking us in the wrong direction this is yet another example

Forum List

Back