Ex-Obama advisor says Cackles [Harris] is under no obligation to talk to the press. Hmm, wasn't there something about "democracy dies in darkness?"

I think that they have done got off that "Mah Democracy" horse.

8xgvxc.jpg

Ex-Obama advisor says Cackles [Harris] is under no obligation to talk to the press. Hmm, wasn't there something about "democracy dies in darkness?"​

"Cackles?" "On CNN, Sen. JD Vance (R-OH) accuses Democrats of engaging in name-calling and schoolyard bullying in campaign." :auiqs.jpg:

An ex advisor? btw, "democracy dies in darkness" is WAPO thing. You know, one of the media Trump advises against listening to?

How"convenient" for her she does not have to answer questions and the Dems are doing that because she is STUPID like Biden. :p

Like Biden hiding in his basement, letting the MSM do the campaigning for her?
It won't work... she is on film saying who she really is... if she tries to flip flop people will want to know why....

I think that they have done got off that "Mah Democracy" horse.

View attachment 995714

Civics 101 4 MAGA Dummies:

US presidential campaigns have Party Primaries. Voters sign up to vote in a party's primary. They chose a preference, but that preference does not select a nominee. Delegates do. Delegates of a party select the party nominee.

It's called representative democracy.

You people-of-the-cult keep knocking popular/direct democracy, yet demand it here? :auiqs.jpg:

Dante has been consistent in all the years he's been here: representative democracy preferred over popular/direct democracy,

The lies Democrats tell you.

Their hypocrisy, covered up for by the less than useless MSM.

But I imagine that they think the last 30 years of "education" have reduced America to a bunch of dummies who believe whatever Democrats feed them is 'good!'

'Muh, democracy'.

Seems this whole "press conference" crap is just a retread of an old Trump playbook. Looking for gotcha moments. That means his campaign and the right wing in general really doesn't have anything of substance to offer the American voter.

What's Trump gonna do at his presser today? Spit and drool excessively? :auiqs.jpg:

They dragged this thing out with Clinton in 2016.

Seems this whole "press conference" crap is just a retread of an old Trump playbook. Looking for gotcha moments. That means his campaign and the right wing in general really doesn't have anything of substance to offer the American voter.

What's Trump gonna do at his presser today? Spit and drool excessively? :auiqs.jpg:

You know Heels wouldn't spit lol

The lies Democrats tell you.

Their hypocrisy, covered up for by the less than useless MSM.

But I imagine that they think the last 30 years of "education" have reduced America to a bunch of dummies who believe whatever Democrats feed them is 'good!'

'Muh, democracy'.

Good grief like the lefties are trapped on the ropes as it is, if Kamala's managers let Kamala open up to the media let alone debate pres. Trump it would not only be the end of Kamala for the POTUS race it would also INCREASE their losses in the senate elections which are currently approaching the catastrophic level for the lefties. I'm not schitt'n ya on this one like check out the below link to see for yourself.

In the link above one sees the N/E states TOTALLY BLUE. Those N/E states will ALWAYS be blue when it comes to state senators, state Representatives, fed senators & fed Representatives. They may vote for a red pres. candidate but will ALWAYS KEEP THEIR "STATES" BLUE. Those N/E states are the "old money" states & they are very protective of that old money status.

Forum List

Back