Ex-Trump adviser Roger Stone seeks donations to help pay for his defense in Russia probe

Ahahaha, what Trump didn't have his back?

Well that's surprising given Trumps stellar past of looking out for his homies

Sorry, no handouts.

Ex-Trump adviser Roger Stone seeks donations to help pay for his defense in Russia probe

Former Trump campaign adviser Roger Stone sent out an email Tuesday asking supporters to help him raise $500,000 to clear his name of any wrongdoing in the investigation of Russian interference in last year's presidential election.

Roger Stone is going to need a ton of money. He's next. This guy certainly isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer--he announced on national T.V he had a back door into wikileaks, and then announced he was in contact with the Russian hacker--known as Guccifer 2.0.

In the final months of the 2016 campaign, longtime Donald Trump associate Roger Stone repeatedly discussed his backchannel communications with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange and claimed knowledge of forthcoming leaks from the group, a CNN KFile review of his public statements shows. Stone's comments about WikiLeaks have come under increased scrutiny as the FBI and congressional committees investigate whether Trump associates were involved in Russian efforts to interfere in the 2016 election.
Trump adviser Roger Stone repeatedly claimed to know of forthcoming WikiLeaks dumps - CNNPolitics

“There’s no collusion here,” Roger Stone told CBS News correspondent Jeff Pegues, while he admitted to contact with Guccifer 2.0, the Twitter handle that released hacked election information believed stolen from Democratic Party servers.“At the time I had my one and only communications with it,” Stone said.
“Well wait a second, you had more than just one contact with this person, you had one, two, at least three between August 12th and September 9th,” Pegues said.“Right, I would refer to it as an exchange,” Stone replied.
Trump adviser Roger Stone admits contact with Guccifer 2.0 during campaign

512Fc3klQLL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I guess his book sales didn't do so good--:badgrin:

Last edited:
Sorry, no handouts.

Former Trump campaign adviser Roger Stone sent out an email Tuesday asking supporters to help him raise $500,000 to clear his name of any wrongdoing in the investigation of Russian interference in last year's presidential election.

Roger Stone is going to need a ton of money. He's next. This guy certainly isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer--he stated he had a back door into wikileaks, and then stated he was in contact with the Russian hacker--known as Guccifer 2.0.

In the final months of the 2016 campaign, longtime Donald Trump associate Roger Stone repeatedly discussed his backchannel communications with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange and claimed knowledge of forthcoming leaks from the group, a CNN KFile review of his public statements shows. Stone's comments about WikiLeaks have come under increased scrutiny as the FBI and congressional committees investigate whether Trump associates were involved in Russian efforts to interfere in the 2016 election.
Trump adviser Roger Stone repeatedly claimed to know of forthcoming WikiLeaks dumps - CNNPolitics

“There’s no collusion here,” Roger Stone told CBS News correspondent Jeff Pegues, while he admitted to contact with Guccifer 2.0, the Twitter handle that released hacked election information believed stolen from Democratic Party servers.“At the time I had my one and only communications with it,” Stone said.
“Well wait a second, you had more than just one contact with this person, you had one, two, at least three between August 12th and September 9th,” Pegues said.“Right, I would refer to it as an exchange,” Stone replied.

"-he stated he had a back door into wikileaks,"

yep, then, no doubt, lied to Congress and made up an "intermediary" whom he cannot name, ostensibly refusing to do so out of pure nobility on his part. Aw, Rogeee, that's adorable! How sweet!

Since they won't be able to say "Roger Stone who?" They'll have to go with less conventional defenses like

He was a volunteer!
Roger Stone has a Nixon Tattoo and that' important to consider
He's not even 6 ft tall!
He is well known to be a loud chewer and no I likes him so no collusion!

Sorry, no handouts.

Roger Stone is going to need a ton of money. He's next. This guy certainly isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer--he stated he had a back door into wikileaks, and then stated he was in contact with the Russian hacker--known as Guccifer 2.0.

"-he stated he had a back door into wikileaks,"

yep, then, no doubt, lied to Congress and made up an "intermediary" whom he cannot name, ostensibly refusing to do so out of pure nobility on his part. Aw, Rogeee, that's adorable! How sweet!

All of them are just so stupid. What they never realised is that they were being watched and electronically monitored since 2015 by several different Foriegn intelligence agencies that share intelligence with us.

"GCHQ--first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.

Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.

The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said."
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

Which is why Trump Jr. couldn't pull off a secret Russian meeting in June of 2016.

Shep Smith knew in Feb. 2017 that Trump surrogates were on the phone with Russian intelligence agents, including the day that Russians hacked into DNC databases.

And then Trump goes on an NBC interview with Lestor Holt, and admits he fired Comey over the Russian investigation. It's just doesn't get dumber than this.

I ALMOST GET TRIGGERED WHEN YOU POSTS THAT POST HE LIKES TO POST WITH HOMOSEXUAL SHEP SMITH! :gay:

Folks, the fact is Stone trolled leftwingers like crazy! Julian Assange of Wikileaks says he never met the man nor had an emailed exchange him! :p

Russian hack suckers need to break out the Recticare lotion in they develop a tolerance for Prep H .

I ALMOST GET TRIGGERED WHEN YOU POSTS THAT POST HE LIKES TO POST WITH HOMOSEXUAL SHEP SMITH! :gay:

Folks, the fact is Stone trolled leftwingers like crazy! Julian Assange of Wikileaks says he never met the man nor had an emailed exchange him! :p

Russian hack suckers need to break out the Recticare lotion in they develop a tolerance for Prep H .

They're both slimy little liars...just the kind of guys you like....

Forum List

Back