Excellent Ideas

His "idea" shouldn't be conditional.
ALL ideas from the District of Criminals should be constitutional- those crooks can't bear the thought that this Country was established to be governed by the Rule of Law, not the edict of an empty suit-

I'll give him credit, but, as with Reagan, even a blind squirrel will find nuts.

ALL ideas from the District of Criminals should be constitutional- those crooks can't bear the thought that this Country was established to be governed by the Rule of Law, not the edict of an empty suit-

I'll give him credit, but, as with Reagan, even a blind squirrel will find nuts.

Those "ideas" are not revolutionary. Barry did it all the time, when he conditioned states to adopt common core for schools in order to get federal money. He also conditioned states to get on Michael's school lunch program in order to get federal money. He also held payments to state Medicare programs unless the states agree to expand CommieCare.

When boi-king did it, that was fine with leftists. Not so much when Trump is trying to do the same. Fucking hypocrites.

Follow up...

Too bad it won't happen. Trump cannot negotiate with state legislatures unless he issue executive order instructing Treasury not to release funds unless "xyz" conditions are met. There is zero incentive for a governor to go to war with their legislative bodies that aren't even in session.

Those "ideas" are not revolutionary. Barry did it all the time, when he conditioned states to adopt common core for schools in order to get federal money. He also conditioned states to get on Michael's school lunch program in order to get federal money. He also held payments to state Medicare programs unless the states agree to expand CommieCare.

When boi-king did it, that was fine with leftists. Not so much when Trump is trying to do the same. Fucking hypocrites.
Don't forget Obama threatened federal funds if schools didn't let boys in girls bathrooms.

Forum List

Back