Exposed: Bill Gates Knowingly Funded Fraudulent Studies to Deprive Deathly Ill of Effective COVID Remedy Hydroxychloroquine

LOL I wonder why the shills aren't very eager to keep this pinned up.
There you go. We've just caught the first sequencer of SARS2 in a double bind: he can't deny that he knew about the FCS in his 2010 tick. We can't tell Jikky though we've found another tick FCS from Australia!

Dr. McCullough's counterpunch:
Spike Recovery

Just bought some selenium supplements. 200 mcg says one per day. I don't trust being around all these vaxed people who could be shedding.

Last edited:

"
Anthony Fauci,

faucianthony_03262020getty.jpg
ANTHONY FAUCI
MORE ANTHONY FAUCI)
chiemedical adviser to President Biden, said during a discussion on Sunday about the Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) decision to drop mask recommendations for fully vaccinated individuals that vaccinated people become “dead ends” for COVID-19.

Appearing on CBS’s “Face the Nation,” Fauci explained to host John Dickerson that fully vaccinated people can go without masks even if they have an asymptomatic case of COVID-19 because the level of virus is much lower in their nasopharynx, the top part of their throat that lies behind the nose, than it is in someone who is unvaccinated.

“So even though there are breakthrough infections with vaccinated people, almost always the people are asymptomatic and the level of virus is so low it makes it extremely unlikely — not impossible but very, very low likelihood — that they’re going to transmit it,” Fauci said."

The way I see it, Fauci, Gates, Pfizer and the Democrat deep state agencies are all coconspirators in the murder of hundreds of thousands of people that could have been saved by Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine. They did it for money and power.

The way I see it, Fauci, Gates, Pfizer and the Democrat deep state agencies are all coconspirators in the murder of hundreds of thousands of people that could have been saved by Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine. They did it for money and power.
You guys are just crazy.

You guys are just crazy.
The difference between us guys and you guys is that if any conservative did what these liberals did, assist in causing death, we would be doxed, threatened, attacked, cancelled, boycotted or fired. All I did is express an opinion that I know liberals will attack. In other words, I utilized my first amendment privilege, which seems to be another problem for lefty bigots.

The difference between us guys and you guys is that if any conservative did what these liberals did, assist in causing death, we would be doxed, threatened, attacked, cancelled, boycotted or fired. All I did is express an opinion that I know liberals will attack. In other words, I utilized my first amendment privilege, which seems to be another problem for lefty bigots.
One of my favorite things is when conservatives play the victims.

Forum List

Back