Facebook page: Kill a convict every hour

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Looks like people are getting really disgusted about what has happened. No doubt more and more people will be signing this Facebook page with a "like.".

Facebook page: Kill a convict every hour

More than 15,000 ‘like’ proposal to pressure for teens’ release, as IDF search intensifies in Hebron area

BY LAZAR BERMAN June 16, 2014.

As Israelis fear for missing teens, a rent in the fabric of joyFatah-linked terrorists claim abduction of three teenagersA Facebook page calling for the execution of a Palestinian convict every hour until three Jewish teens kidnapped Thursday night are returned had garnered more than 15,700 likes as of early Monday morning.

The page, whose cover photo featured the Hebrew slogan “Hotfim? Hotfim!” uses the word for kidnapping — referring to the three boys — which in slang also means to receive a harsh punishment, a reference to the Palestinian prisoners.

The cover photograph shows a picture of the three teens in blue, next to photographs of Palestinians convicted of murdering Israelis in a crosshairs. “Until the teens return — every hour we will shoot a terrorist,” the page reads.

Read more:

Facebook page: Kill a convict every hour | The Times of Israel

Let's hope Jews are more civilized than this.
Or are they? :dunno:

One things for certain the Palestinian scum aren't, proven by the number of rubbish bags of rotten flesh and bones they have returned.

A Meir Kahane idea that would eliminate kidnappings.
Similar to the idea of bulldozing the closest Arab town where a kidnapping or murder occurred.

I think it is more of an outlet for people's mounting frustration than any deep desire to kill 'Palestinians' per se.

Start with the fact that the *convicted prisoners* have been found guilty of murdering or attempting to murder other people for simply being Israelis - that's to include other Muslims or Christians who hold Israeli citizenship and aren't actively involved in trying to kill their neighbors.

You can add to that the fact that these self-proclaimed enemies of all things & people Israeli/Zionist/Jewish are being supported on the taxpayer's dime.

And just for the icing, add in that the pseudo 'humanitarians' have been insisting that the Israelis negotiate territorial 'compromises' with people whose starting position is 'No State of Israel - not even a postage stamp sized state'.

I think they're showing admirable restraint - especially considering how many times their immediate ancestors were subjected to massacres on far less 'incitement' than an actual kidnapping of actual school children.

I read this lunatic's letter to the editor. Can someone please explain to me the difference between him and a Nazi? Because I really can't see it at all.

I read this lunatic's letter to the editor. Can someone please explain to me the difference between him and a Nazi? Because I really can't see it at all.

Who wants to bet that the Islamofascist Amity has nothing to say about the Chinese executing some of her Muslim terrorist pals? If the Jews are not involved, Amity has no interest at all with what is going on in the rest of the world.

Look, frankly, if all you are going to do is kill one convict per hour, it wouldn't mean a thing. The Palestinians' death rate is already so high one per hour wouldn't make a statistical difference! And anyway Palestinians and those committed to them are pretty much willing to die at this point.

Look, frankly, if all you are going to do is kill one convict per hour, it wouldn't mean a thing. The Palestinians' death rate is already so high one per hour wouldn't make a statistical difference! And anyway Palestinians and those committed to them are pretty much willing to die at this point.

8,765.8 hours per year.

Palestinian
Birth rate
24.56 births/1,000 population (2011 est.)

Mortality rate
3.51 deaths/1,000 population (2014 est.)

Much lower than Jordan's rate of 95.9 per 1,000, or Egypt's 73.9 per 1,000

My, you are so dramatic.
Doesn't just about every huge population on Earth have at least one death per hour?

First you could explain the difference between the ones celebrating the kidnapping and Nazis - 'cause I don't think anyone else can see that at all.

You know, those cartoons you claimed were fake, the three-finger gesture......that sort of thing.

Seems to me that your Muslim good buddies are seeing that the deaths in Syria are going to reach humongous levels, but of course you don't concern yourself with this. So tell us, do you think those poor unfortunates in Syria and Iraq, both Christians and Muslims, are pretty much committed to die anyway? Naturally Amity closes her eyes to the fact that the Palestinian population seems to grow by leaps and bounds, and that the Palestinian deaths aren't really at the levels you wants the readers to believe they are.

What is to explain? They are happy at a successful operation. For someone. And frankly I am wondering for who. If the young men haven't turned up dead, then they kidnappers must have listed some demands, and I am wondering what they are.

What is to explain? They are happy at a successful operation. For someone. And frankly I am wondering for who. If the young men haven't turned up dead, then they kidnappers must have listed some demands, and I am wondering what they are.

They feel that whomever they kidnap will serve the purpose of letting those Palestinian murderers out of prison. Good thing the israelis are not like the Chinese, Amity, or so many of your good friends would have been pushing up daisies by now.

They ARE pushing up daisies!

But the prisoner exchanges are a good thing. You want yours, they want theirs, and it serves as some sort of a basis for working cooperatively. Hopefully it will blossom into something more.

They ARE pushing up daisies!

But the prisoner exchanges are a good thing. You want yours, they want theirs, and it serves as some sort of a basis for working cooperatively. Hopefully it will blossom into something more.

You're right, Amity, All those thousands and thousands of people in the rest of the Middle East killed by your good buddies are pushing up daisies. Say, why don't we just let Charlie Manson and gang out of jail. We can let all the murders out of the jails all over the world so that they are free to murder again and again. Meanwhile, I think people can see underneath it all that Amity is happy about the kidnappings of these three teens. Maybe she even knows some of those murderers who are in Israeli jails, and is hoping for their release.

Forum List

Back