Leftwing Media: "Both sides need to tone down the rhetoric". Huh?

Yep, just like they manufactured the "chaos" of Trump's first administration.

Reality was a humming economy, secure border and peaceful world.

But if you turned on CNN you'd think a Russian spy was in the White House and the Republic was at stake.

They are sick and evil.

Just like some of the Leftists on this message board today literally gloating about the fact our former president nearly met his demise last night.

They have no souls.
The more their policies suck the worse their campaign tactics become.

If they can't trick us, they murder us.

The more their policies suck the worse their campaign tactics become.

If they can't trick us, they murder us.
What is my signature phrase in here? For the last 12 years it has been the same -- dimocraps are scum. ALL of them

Is it becoming more evident or what?

Leftwing media: “Both sides need to tone down rhetoric”

I heard this blather on CNN this morning on Kasie Hunt’s show. Every one of her guests called for everyone to tone it down. “Both sides are to blame” is a common meme after the leftwing commits an egregious act of violence. Hunt, who is obnoxiously partisan, pointed to the mythical January 6 as an event where the “other side” did an equivalent violent act. The vast majority of hate rhetoric has come from the left. How many thousands of times has Trump been slammed personally and politically by the left. "Existential threat to Democracy" "Hitler clone" yada yada.

Even Trump faced criticism for his comments AFTER he was wounded. CBS said he should have “lowered the temperature”. This is unbelievable

CBS anchor chides Trump statement after assassination attempt: 'No call for lowering the temperature'.

Had this happened to Biden, you know damn well the media would have fully blamed Trump and “right-wing rhetoric”, as they did after the 2011 Gabby Giffords shooting. That was Sarah Palin’s fault for using the word ‘targeting’ when talking about Congressional seats to be focused on. Conservative talk radio was blamed as well. Giffords’ shooter, Jared Loughner turned out to be a leftwing nut whose favorite book was the Communist Manifesto. He was hardly influenced by Rush Limbaugh. But no matter.

Gabrielle Giffords shooting reignites row over rightwing rhetoric in US

So here’s my prediction: Right now the media is saying “both sides”, but soon that will morph into “Trump brought this on himself” and “The chickens are coming home to roost”. And make no mistake this “incident” as early headlines called it will be downplayed. “Assassination attempt” will not be used.
I made a similar thread. Before they said it was the right who needed to tone down their rhetoric and only the right and now they're acknowledging that BOTH sides need to tone it down.

Yep, just like they manufactured the "chaos" of Trump's first administration.

Reality was a humming economy, secure border and peaceful world.

But if you turned on CNN you'd think a Russian spy was in the White House and the Republic was at stake.

They are sick and evil.

Just like some of the Leftists on this message board today literally gloating about the fact our former president nearly met his demise last night.

They have no souls.

Democrats have been planning Trump's assassination for years....

1720995865966.png

Trump grabs a headline twice a day by design. No one has any influence over him. His rhetoric is violent and there's always some crackpots out there. Stop blaming media or democrats. Toning it down is good advice. Trump won't listen to that either.
then stop giving us the ammuntion

Every single one of them is guilty.

I've never said I wanted to kill Biden.

I figure Biden will end up resigning because of his health if he somehow steals another 4 years.
There is no question the dangerous rhetoric is coming from the left.

Righties don't talk about assassinating presidential candidates.

The bottom line is the left doesn't want to play by the rules. As long as that persists there can be no compromise.

Forum List

Back