Remember Trump's "Good People on Both Sides" The Left Freaked Out About

Seven years after the fact. Snopes finally sets the lie straight... President Trump never said neo nazis are fine people.

what happened here. I KNOW The truth always comes out but sometimes i am amazed at where it comes FROM!!

Seven years after the fact. Snopes finally sets the lie straight... President Trump never said neo nazis are fine people.

what happened here. I KNOW The truth always comes out but sometimes i am amazed at where it comes FROM!!
Charlottesville was a White Supremacy rally. All the speakers were noted White Supremacists.
Sorry, but people who attend those rallies are not nice people

Charlottesville was a White Supremacy rally. All the speakers were noted White Supremacists.
Sorry, but people who attend those rallies are not nice people
There are a lot of lefties in Charlottesville. They ruin the medical system, they ruin the education system. But there must be some conservatives and actual christians left.. i pray.

Wonder what's up with Snopes these days? They're actually telling the truth, finally! WTF??????

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group," Trump said during a presser at the time. "But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group [...] that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

The Left to this day freak out about it.

Well, Joe thinks there are some good people who protest for terrorists and racism and the destruction of our Ally in the Middle East.

Reporter: "Do you condemn the anti-Semitic protests on college campuses?"

Biden: “I condemn the antisemitic protests. That’s why I have set up a program to deal with that. I also condemn those who don't understand what's going on with the Palestinians."

Reporter: "Should the Columbia University president resign?"

Biden: "I didn't know that."

They're pathetic losers and deserve nothing but ridicule

Sorry fucktards but there are no good people who are also slaver lovers. That's an oxymoron.
1719160481164.png

Forum List

Back