Remember Trump's "Good People on Both Sides" The Left Freaked Out About

Back when this happened I was not a Trump supporter. But after thinking about common sense, yes, there were, of course good people on both sides. Many Americans had ancestors who fought for the confederacy. The entire argument about slavery is a non-starter because in the 1800s black owned slaves to …everybody had slaves. And Civil War has long been a part of many countries histories.

And to be fair to the prop, Palestinian protesters. Many of them are honorable people, including Christians and Arab nationalists. And a lot of Palestinian protesters would the far left wing the types of radical LGBT folks or blm people.That an issue within the pro Palestinian people, same with pro israelis. Each group has their own issues.

Before Hamas rise up of which Ron Paul has suggested was effectively created by Israel… much of the Arab Palestinian resistance was secular and inclusive of Christians. Hamas serves the purpose of Israel by creating a wedge between Arab nationalists and fundamentalist Muslims.

As somebody who admires the cause of Arab nationalism…which has always brought together Christians, Muslims and Jews for that matter… it is embarrassing to see pro BLM far left wingers, who are a part of the pro Palestinian protests.
I have a general view, people who are anti jewish over this, first don't know what is happening there and are taking the view of Hamas.

Palestinians are not Hamas... Hamas were a minority in the Gaza Strip even though they ran the government there.... The last vote was in 2004, that isn't very democratic. Eygpt was forcing them to have an election and one was announced in Sept which most observers said Hamas were going to loose pretty badly and become a much smaller party. So Oct attack from them is hardly a suprise...

While I don't Isreal knew about it, I do believe there are hardliner Israelis who were happy with it... They knew they had their excuse... They want expulsion of all Palestinians from Palestine... Ethnic Cleansing from the region.

The truth is that Hamas are stronger today than the day after the Oct attack. Israeli Hardliners went right over the top, they must know this will not get rid of Hamas but give them a stronger following all over the middle east... The same happended in the Lebenon with Hezbolla.
The Hardliners want another war, they want war like 1967 so they can try and finish off the job (in there heads).

They basically don't see Palestinians as equals, that is the basic mentality they start with. Just last week US used it's veto to inhibit reconition from the UN.
This is hardliners in Isreal, they want to say Palestinians aren't a real people and you can't accused of ethnic cleansing if there is no ethnic... This highly cynical and very dangerous. This form of attack is old and used by strong to persecute the weak... Putin said Ukrainians aren't Ukrainians, they are Russians.. Same with Tar Tars from Crimea.. British tried it on the Irish (that famously didn't work).

The region could live in relative peace but first the extremists on both sides have to be listened too... Palestinians were rejecting Hamas and moving towards Fatah (a moderate two state solution party), Isreal have embraced the right under Bibi (after the murder of Yitzhak Rabin).

I have a general view, people who are anti jewish over this, first don't know what is happening there and are taking the view of Hamas.

Palestinians are not Hamas... Hamas were a minority in the Gaza Strip even though they ran the government there.... The last vote was in 2004, that isn't very democratic. Eygpt was forcing them to have an election and one was announced in Sept which most observers said Hamas were going to loose pretty badly and become a much smaller party. So Oct attack from them is hardly a suprise...

While I don't Isreal knew about it, I do believe there are hardliner Israelis who were happy with it... They knew they had their excuse... They want expulsion of all Palestinians from Palestine... Ethnic Cleansing from the region.

The truth is that Hamas are stronger today than the day after the Oct attack. Israeli Hardliners went right over the top, they must know this will not get rid of Hamas but give them a stronger following all over the middle east... The same happended in the Lebenon with Hezbolla.
The Hardliners want another war, they want war like 1967 so they can try and finish off the job (in there heads).

They basically don't see Palestinians as equals, that is the basic mentality they start with. Just last week US used it's veto to inhibit reconition from the UN.
This is hardliners in Isreal, they want to say Palestinians aren't a real people and you can't accused of ethnic cleansing if there is no ethnic... This highly cynical and very dangerous. This form of attack is old and used by strong to persecute the weak... Putin said Ukrainians aren't Ukrainians, they are Russians.. Same with Tar Tars from Crimea.. British tried it on the Irish (that famously didn't work).

The region could live in relative peace but first the extremists on both sides have to be listened too... Palestinians were rejecting Hamas and moving towards Fatah (a moderate two state solution party), Isreal have embraced the right under Bibi (after the murder of Yitzhak Rabin).
Dead Hamas have no control.

Helped digging at Shiloh.

You in Cambodia?

Spent a lot of time in the Takeo province rescuing kids.
Yes, I’ve been in Cambodia for a few months. Mostly playing poker here but I was also in Thailand for one month exploring a new part of the world. It’s been enjoyable And wonderful to meet new people.

Cambodia has come along way in the past five or 10 years. China and Singapore are building up the infrastructure here. Within the past five years I believe they have built two very large 50 story apartment complexes. I came to Southeast Asia by myself. As it means of exploring the world and going on an adventure. Something I wanted to do four years ago when I was in the hospital not sure if I would walk again. I told myself if II came to Southeast Asia by myself. As it means of exploring the world and going on a adventure. Something I wanted to do four years ago when I was in the hospital not sure if I would walk again. I told myself, if I recovered enough I would travel.

Thailand is on another level compared to where it was 10 or 20 years ago. Bangkok is beautiful. They have large shopping centers and districts that would rival, if not are better than what we see in Los Angeles or New York City. People there in Thailand are very well-behaved, and they don’t have the problems we do in America when it comes to poor behavior and violent crime. Poverty is still an issue in Thailand and Cambodia, much more so in Cambodia, but give it some time These countries are making great strides.

What’s Shiloh ? We’re you in the West Bank living with Jewish settlers or were you there on your own exploring the area?

Work at an Islamic school? What kind of work?
I worked at the front desk. Basically did nothing but check people in. It was at a time when I wasn’t doing anything smoking a lot of weed basically being a loser. Actually the job helped me steer my life in the right direction.

It paid Minimum wage was sometime around 2016. My sister converted to Islam. So I have always had an interest in the Arab world as well as Islam. And the job allowed me to meet people from all over the Arab world and from Africa. Some of them were more conservative others more liberal minded… was very interesting. One guy from Iraq was a big supporter of Donald Trump.

One Palestinian guy I met was really intelligent and worked as an accountant. He was also a member of a Jewish community center in Israel. …many of these people I meant destroyed the image that some anti Muslim pro Israel folks have.

There’s no such thing as Palestine. It’s a made up word the Romans used after the Jewish revolt just to spite the Jews.
I disagree with that approach, but don’t wanna waste too much time on that topic. I have a tremendous respect for the Roman Empire which included people of all backgrounds and relied upon skill, they didn’t care about peoples color or faith …

I spent a lot of last summer in the West Bank last summer

Yes, I made friends with some residents.

But like there were good people living in Berlin in 1941, silence is consent.
You don't get anything by speaking out, unless you're a public figure - and even then you take your chances.

You get results by acting. By getting off your butt and doing the work.

It gets harder as we get older, but it's not impossible. Leverage the resources, bring the kids on board to do the heavy lifting.

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group," Trump said during a presser at the time. "But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group [...] that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

The Left to this day freak out about it.

Well, Joe thinks there are some good people who protest for terrorists and racism and the destruction of our Ally in the Middle East.

Reporter: "Do you condemn the anti-Semitic protests on college campuses?"

Biden: “I condemn the antisemitic protests. That’s why I have set up a program to deal with that. I also condemn those who don't understand what's going on with the Palestinians."

Reporter: "Should the Columbia University president resign?"

Biden: "I didn't know that."

Arguing in favor of the Palestinians is not antisemitism. Asshole!

But the Confederacy does not. I would not want to be a part of either.

I might have second thoughts on that...

preview1-60ace70b05d24.jpg

Forum List

Back