Facebook punished me for complaining about a death threat

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Facebook Punished Me For Complaining About a Death Threat

Given that leftists are “tolerant progressives” and Islam is a “religion of peace,” you can understand how I receive a lot of death threats for having a different opinion.

In the vast majority of cases, be it Facebook or Twitter, complaints about these death threats are met with total inaction by both social media giants.

But Facebook has reached a new low in that it has now decided to punish me for complaining about a direct death threat I received from an Islamist.

Last week, I received a message which read, “Hey you mother fucker, you keep mocking allahu and sweet Islam. I fucking find you and kill you.”

DAJX-X_XcAQhsQH.jpg

............................. CONTINUED
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh imagine the leftist pitty and aren't they such proud idiots.

so you trolling FB too?

Facebook makes a great tool spread information use it against them. They might have a bit of control but there are ways to always get around it.

Those who are not on their to tell the world their personal life, and use it for information when you know how to connect to those as a source, it's a great weapon to spread information that's all FB is worth.

FACEBOOK INCORPORATED ='S F B I

FB needs to be taken down. It is an unofficial arm of the Democratic Party and colludes with the dems in gubmint to pervert society towards leftist shit culture.

FB needs to be taken down. It is an unofficial arm of the Democratic Party and colludes with the dems in gubmint to pervert society towards leftist shit culture.

I'd love to see that site go down and that little twat of an owner lose all those billions, but the traitor pos liberal is so far up the Elites ass they've got him covered. He's obeyed them like a good little bitch slave.

I'd love to see that site go down and that little twat of an owner lose all those billions, but the traitor pos liberal is so far up the Elites ass they've got him covered. He's obeyed them like a good little bitch slave.
^ says the guy who is helping generate his revenue stream

Envy

If anyone is looking for sympathy for being on Facebook, or for any of you twits whining about tweets, you will find it (sympathy) in the dictionary located somewhere in between shit and syphilis.

Well gotta use what you can use why they are dum enough to allow it. Why do you think social networks are so beneficial because large two faced losers like Mark Z. can't nec . keep it one sided. So again USE IT AGAINST THEM to spread the word about everything going on .

It is a better choice than sitting in the corner informing NOBODY like a typical leftist liberal would do.

Social networks spreads the word to millions at one time............. If you can't realize that maybe you should dig a little deeper into which is a faster way to spread information the local news paper , or social media.

What the hell do you think this very site is ............ It is a social news network. ...........
No different than FB with a different lay out.

Facebook Punished Me For Complaining About a Death Threat

Given that leftists are “tolerant progressives” and Islam is a “religion of peace,” you can understand how I receive a lot of death threats for having a different opinion.

In the vast majority of cases, be it Facebook or Twitter, complaints about these death threats are met with total inaction by both social media giants.

But Facebook has reached a new low in that it has now decided to punish me for complaining about a direct death threat I received from an Islamist.

Last week, I received a message which read, “Hey you mother fucker, you keep mocking allahu and sweet Islam. I fucking find you and kill you.”

DAJX-X_XcAQhsQH.jpg

............................. CONTINUED
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh imagine the leftist pitty and aren't they such proud idiots.
Typical whitey....you mf's run around the country spewing all this hate and expect mf's to just take it....listen, if your bold enough, bad enough and tough enough to dish the shit out, than damit man up and take your fuckin lumps. I'm sick of you white cowards thinking the whole gotdamned world should support your ignorance and your fuckin racism.

FB gets a gazillion reports/day kid.

I don't go there but once/week for 10 secs to look around.

FB is for tweens and immature adults

Just my take.

terrists prolly using it but I'm not going there to play whack a mole

Forum List

Back