Facebook REFUSES to remove "Kill Zimmerman Page" and "Riot for Trayvon" page!

If you are still a member on facebook then it's partly on you. Members equal revenue and if members leave they will change their ways, if your silent they have no incentive to do so. I've never been a member so I can't leave.

If you are still a member on facebook then it's partly on you. Members equal revenue and if members leave they will change their ways, if your silent they have no incentive to do so. I've never been a member so I can't leave.

Can you actually leave?

I set up an account a long time ago. Never really used it and rarely go back to it, but I was not aware that one could close an account with them.

Immie

Can you actually leave?

I set up an account a long time ago. Never really used it and rarely go back to it, but I was not aware that one could close an account with them.

Immie

I've never seen a sight where you couldn't close your account. I joined another social networking site to try to locate a cousin and shortly after I accomplished that I closed my account.

Can you actually leave?

Immie

I've never seen a sight where you couldn't close your account. I joined another social networking site to try to locate a cousin and shortly after I accomplished that I closed my account.

I don't think you can close your account on this site... you just need to fade away. :eusa_shhh:

Well, you can also be perma-banned, but that is not you closing the account.

Immie

Can you actually leave?

Immie

You can't close your account. You can only make it inactive.

I used to have one, then when I had a stalker from another political board tagging it, I close it. A year or so later, my wife was using my computer and went to check her facebook page and it reopened mine.

Yet another reason to avoid Facebook, as if a sane person needs more.

I dunno... is this The Tray?

Attachments

• $Martin-Trayvon.jpg
    $Martin-Trayvon.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 59
Can you actually leave?

Immie

You can't close your account. You can only make it inactive.

I used to have one, then when I had a stalker from another political board tagging it, I close it. A year or so later, my wife was using my computer and went to check her facebook page and it reopened mine.

Same thing happened to my account

Yeah right...that's a trick to get people to reactivate their accounts.

Here it is: How do I permanently delete my account? | Facebook Help Center | Facebook

It worked for me. I can't get back into my account. It's gone. But they make you do a 2 week period where it can be reactivated. I'm sure they keep all your data. But from the public standpoint you are deleted.

Yeah right...that's a trick to get people to reactivate their accounts.

Here it is: How do I permanently delete my account? | Facebook Help Center | Facebook

It worked for me. I can't get back into my account. It's gone. But they make you do a 2 week period where it can be reactivated. I'm sure they keep all your data. But from the public standpoint you are deleted.

Awesome! I will recommend that to a few people I know want to cancel their accounts!

Forum List

Back