FACT: people over 65 make up most Covid deaths: Fact: What state has 2nd largest Population? Fact what state is 5th safest?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011

Safest States During COVID:​

1. District of Columbia
  2. California - over 65 5,669,000 or 14.3 % of population
  3. Hawaii - over 65 261,000 18.4% over 65
  4. Maryland - 931,000 or 15.4% over 65
  5. Florida people per over 65 4,358,000 or 20.5% over 65
  6. Connecticut - 615,000 or 17.2% over 65

So why did Florida with the 2nd largest population over 65, be the 5th safest COVID state in the country?

As any knowledgeable person understands the term "comorbidity" comes into place with greater chances of Covid deaths.
Which group would have the most number of symptoms that would be affected by Covid, i.e. Diabetes, heart problems, obesity, etc.?
So why hasn't the MSM reported that?

From Day One this pandemic has been steeped in bias, dogma, and quackery. We knew early on that the elderly were the most vulnerable. We knew early on that people with comorbidities were the most vulnerable. Instead of adapting to that you had politicians metaphorically use a nuclear bomb to kill a spider in their garage. They did this out of ignorance, bad advice from "health officials," and fear of getting blamed for not doing enough. Instead of pushing restrictions on the entire population, businesses should have been left free to operate, people come and go as they please, healthier lifestyles and habits encouraged by the CDC, and advising the most vulnerable on how to better protect themselves. It's not the virus that caused the bulk of the problems we are still dealing with today; it was the overzealous actions of government.

From Day One this pandemic has been steeped in bias, dogma, and quackery. We knew early on that the elderly were the most vulnerable. We knew early on that people with comorbidities were the most vulnerable. Instead of adapting to that you had politicians metaphorically use a nuclear bomb to kill a spider in their garage. They did this out of ignorance, bad advice from "health officials," and fear of getting blamed for not doing enough. Instead of pushing restrictions on the entire population, businesses should have been left free to operate, people come and go as they please, healthier lifestyles and habits encouraged by the CDC, and advising the most vulnerable on how to better protect themselves. It's not the virus that caused the bulk of the problems we are still dealing with today; it was the overzealous actions of government.

Yeah, stressing hand washing is quite deadly.

I'll chalk up that sarcastic non-response as you agreeing with everything I wrote. Thank you for your support and have a nice day.

It was also obvious, early on, that obesity was the most dangerous comorbidity, no matter what age the patient was. That fact took many months to be reported on. Why?

Been saying this from day one.....All governments missed a once in a lifetime opportunity to encourage health and wellness instead of fear and mental illness.

Safest States During COVID:​

1. District of Columbia
  2. California - over 65 5,669,000 or 14.3 % of population
  3. Hawaii - over 65 261,000 18.4% over 65
  4. Maryland - 931,000 or 15.4% over 65
  5. Florida people per over 65 4,358,000 or 20.5% over 65
  6. Connecticut - 615,000 or 17.2% over 65

So why did Florida with the 2nd largest population over 65, be the 5th safest COVID state in the country?

As any knowledgeable person understands the term "comorbidity" comes into place with greater chances of Covid deaths.
Which group would have the most number of symptoms that would be affected by Covid, i.e. Diabetes, heart problems, obesity, etc.?
So why hasn't the MSM reported that?

The state with the 9th highest death rate was the 5th safest state? Now that is some funny shit.

vaccine-hesitancy-politics-promo-1618625338107-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.png

The ChiCom Virus is targeting trump supporters!

You are 100% correct. Let me add another group though...the MSM!
They found Covid provided a tool that accomplished two goals:
A) Get rid of Trump
B) Sell Advertising!
Now here is a page that I created based on two articles that show WHAT the MSM did to rid Trump and COVID helped!
The other link shows that bad news sells viewers which sells advertising!
MSMdonations.png

FACT is MSM follows these findings from this study:
Psychology: Why bad news dominates the headlines

The state with the 9th highest death rate was the 5th safest state? Now that is some funny shit.
I don't believe you as you provide NO Proof! I on the other hand can agree though because I understand reality which you obviously because you believe the BIASED negative news dependent MSM!
NOTE 590,089 or 75% of deaths are people over age 65
Do you understand then why again does Florida with 2nd largest age of 65 still considered the 5th safest?
But where is the BIASED MSM??
Screen Shot 2021-12-16 at 1.56.14 PM.png

A) Florida is 3rd most population at 21,992,995
B) and of that the 2nd oldest population.
And my point is in SPITE of those two statistics Florida had the 9th highest???
GEEZ you probably don't comprehend why this is the death rate:

It’s an airborne virus dipshit, hand washing, surface spraying, masks, and social distancing are all effectively worthless. “bUt It DiDnT hUrT.” Yes they absolutely did hurt, when you give people a false sense of security and they go out and infect others. Especially when you are NOT telling them just as simple, but EFFECTIVE actions they should be taking instead, like vitamin D, C, K, Betadine nasal flushing, etc. Far more effective things to drastically increase your chances of survival, but not 1 word from the bureaucrats with MDs in front of their names in charge.

It’s an airborne virus dipshit, hand washing, surface spraying, masks, and social distancing are all effectively worthless. “bUt It DiDnT hUrT.” Yes they absolutely did hurt, when you give people a false sense of security and they go out and infect others. Especially when you are NOT telling them just as simple, but EFFECTIVE actions they should be taking instead, like vitamin D, C, K, Betadine nasal flushing, etc. Far more effective things to drastically increase your chances of survival, but not 1 word from the bureaucrats with MDs in front of their names in charge.

Damn son. You're a fucking retard.

View attachment 576484
See how hard was that? Every day since 2/7/20 I've gone to the above site and tracked on my own information
from that site and then further refined it.
For example: The biased negative MSM doesn't tell you as I've seen for the last 678 days that I've tracked,
a) 1.962% of cases result in death... But the BIASED MSM doesn't tell you 74% are comorbidity over age 65!
Fat people. Diabetics... breathing problems, etc. all accelerated by Covid.
b) # new cases in USA from 12/15/21 to 12/16/21 920 cases! But what do we hear from MSM..."CRISIS"! Sky is falling!
c) 51,275,421 cases are mild NOT HOSPITALIZED! Have you heard that? Nope.. but I've been tracking every day!
These are just a few of the good news that isn't shared by the MSM that NEEDS bad news to sell advertising!

1639689580676.png

The tard herd is doing flips and twists to justify not getting the Trump Vaccine, and they are dying in droves, just to spite Biden.

i-did-my-own-research.jpg

Hey there. Just wondered how things are looking in your world lately. Vaccines failing big time around here, as predicted. In the last month, I have known FOUR people who were vaxxed and boosted who had Covid, one pretty seriously.

Hope you are well.

Forum List

Back