Facts about the USA

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
The USA is the western world's most Anthropomorphic society.

Americans are the only people I ever talked to, who would actively make the claim that their dog or cat has any human mental capacities at all, in science this is called Anthropomorphism and that is a flaw in the understanding of science.

The USA, Canada, Russia and China are the only countries where Animals are still in use by police departments and Corrections departments.

The USA is the only country that still uses Animals in the Military (and yes, these Animals are failing, leaving the tasks to be done by humans, nearly too late.. and with a high casualty rate and the animals are very ineffective and suffer miserably in combat).

The USA is the only country in the world where guns are sold to just anybody, at any time for any reason.

The USA is the only country in the world where "Self Defense" is a legal reason to be granted permission to own a gun.

The USA's state of Texas is the only place in the entire world (even within the usa)... that does not require permits or background checks, and have no gun laws at all on the books.

The USA is the only country in the world, where despite all of the scientifically concluded statistics showing that lackluster gun laws create crime, still believes the opposite, that it lowers crime.

The USA is the only country culturally and historically related to Britain, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, where Breed Specific Legislation (called BSL) is not in place.

The USA , China, Japan, and Iran are the world's largest executioners, and only the USA claims that it reduces crime, 100 % of all criminologists disagree, and I'm inclined to believe the criminologist, before some asshole on the street.

The USA is the only country in the world that still uses a machine to attempt to "detect" lies even though you might as well try to attach them to a cup of coffee, perhaps the coffee can detect a lie better, right ?....sure.

And that's just in public safety.

Here's some social and political facts.

The USA was the last western country to abolish slavery.

The USA just now allowed same sex marriage, the netherlands by comparison allowed it since the 1970s.

The USA lost the race in women's suffrage, being defeated by Britain in the progress of women's rights (women in the UK could vote since 1835) USA = 1920.

Upto 75 % of well educated African Americans before 1954 were educated in Canada including the trainer of the Tuskegee Airmen.

The USA is the only western country that still has "Debtors Prisons".

So tell me...
What kind of a model is the USA when it comes to anything relating to Law Enforcement, Animal Ownership, Guns, Criminal Justice and Equality ?

Last edited:

Americans are the only people I ever talked to, who would actively make the claim that their dog or cat has any human mental capacities at all, in science this is called Anthropomorphism and that is a flaw in the understanding of science.

The USA, Canada, Russia and China are the only countries where Animals are still in use by police departments and Corrections departments.

The USA is the only country that still uses Animals in the Military (and yes, these Animals are failing, leaving the tasks to be done by humans, nearly too late.. and with a high casualty rate and the animals are very ineffective and suffer miserably in combat).

The USA is the only country in the world where guns are sold to just anybody, at any time for any reason.

The USA is the only country in the world where "Self Defense" is a legal reason to be granted permission to own a gun.

The USA's state of Texas is the only place in the entire world (even within the usa)... that does not require permits or background checks, and have no gun laws at all on the books.

The USA is the only country in the world, where despite all of the scientifically concluded statistics showing that lackluster gun laws create crime, still believes the opposite, that it lowers crime.

The USA is the only country culturally and historically related to Britain, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, where Breed Specific Legislation (called BSL) is not in place.

The USA , China, Japan, and Iran are the world's largest executioners, and only the USA claims that it reduces crime, 100 % of all criminologists disagree, and I'm inclined to believe the criminologist, before some asshole on the street.

The USA is the only country in the world that still uses a machine to attempt to "detect" lies even though you might as well try to attach them to a cup of coffee, perhaps the coffee can detect a lie better, right ?....sure.

The USA just now allowed same sex marriage, the netherlands by comparison allowed it since the 1970s.

The USA lost the race in women's suffrage, being defeated by Britain in the progress of women's rights (women in the UK could vote since 1835) USA = 1920.

Upto 75 % of well educated African Americans before 1954 were educated in Canada including the trainer of the Tuskegee Airmen.

So tell me...
What kind of a model is the USA when it comes to anything relating to Law Enforcement, Animal Ownership, Guns, Criminal Justice and Equality ?

You made this claim, I say you're a fucking liar, care to prove me wrong?

So tell me...

Most of your "facts" aren't. Most of the statements you make about guns are absolutely wrong. It is impossible to take anything you say seriously when you make such colossal, fundamental, errors.

So tell me...

Alcohol is good shit. Never lose sight of your liquor. :thup:

Most of your "facts" are wrong and it's semantics to say animals have human mental capacities. They can be angry, sad, happy, moody and on and on. My dogs have more common sense than a lot of people I've met and I don't know what your point is. Taking a break from pallet making could be more constructive, you know.

Forum List

Back